Fake Faces

A young girl about 21 years old lived alone on the top floor. Very innocent face. Nice to everyone. Helpful person. Her name was Ayanta.

All thought that Ayanta was very good and innocent. All were liked her.   No one has an enemy of hers. She was very friendly in nature. 

Haaa haaaa..

But all of these are their missing understanding. They were all wrong.

She was not innocent, and she also had too many secrets enemies. She showed herself as a good kind and innocent.              

She was a evil.   

People living with her fake innocent face.     

She was a very lovable person in her society. 

Ayanta was a very clever.  No one knows her reality. Ayanta was cheating everyone. 

A woman had 6 bags      Ayanta came

  I will put these bags in them.

Woman - no, no, I can do it.

Ayanta - aunt , can I let to do this.

Ayanta put her bags and kept in her floor.

Aunt - thank you because you had to go up and down three times.

Ayanta - no problem.

Aunt - please come in my house. I will give you a mango shake. Please don't be opposed. I make very tasty shake.

Ayanta - ok  I am coming. 

She went to aunty house. 

Aunt-sit here. 

Aunt was making a shake. 

Ayanta set a hidden camera and a small recorder that they can't see. 

She thought.   I have done my work. Now they will not be able to see this. I can do my work. 

Ayanta had a plan. She wanted to go to an aunt's house and set up a hidden camera and recorder. She thought how sweet aunt is. She invited me inside of her home.  

Aunt - take this

Ayanta drinks the shake.

Wow it's really tasty.     I have never drink like it before. 

Aunt - I am an expert at this. My children like to drink shakes from my hand. They never bought shakes from the market. My mother taught me to make a shake. I can make all types of shake.

And nowadays, my childrens are studying far. And the husband came late.   There is no one to whom I can make shake 

Ayanta. Why.  I am here 

Aunt.       -     haaa. Yes yes. Whenever you want to drink come to me. 

Ayanta-please don't take it bad, you should open your shop and sell shakes. 

Aunt- no why I taked it bad. I also thought about this. But it will need some place where I can open my shake shop.  And my husband don't let me work in a normal shop to make shake. He is rich? How  can he let me do this.

Ayanta thought about how to show off. But she doesn't know that this show off will be bad for her. 

She went out.   

Ayanta thought - my plane is successful.  Now I can listen and see them. 

At night Ayanta on her loptop to see them. She heard all things.     (A man was coming, name Jagmant. They were talking about money. That man told him a location where he is live now).  She listened to all their secrets.     

A few days ago, Ayanta got to know  that man was a friend of   that uncle who used to live in the same building. 

Ayanta was secretly a detective of everything.    She was searching for information about Jagmant.  Not only about him she was searching for information about many people. Now she found out about Jagmant. She became so happy and smiled. She has also taked Jagmant phone number when he was giving his number to that aunt.     She thought, wow how easily I got his number. I would do anything to get his number. I already got it. 

Ayanta maked her great plan. She needed some money, so first she planned to take some money from Jagmant. She thought she she first take money from Jagmant. She will need further money. 

Then Ayanta called Jagmant in another number. He picked the phone. Ayanta say him that she knows a secret about him.  And warns him to give her only 50,000 rupees. She advised him to keep this bag in a park dustbin at afternoon. If he will not do this so she will leak his secret. And told him to ran from that place.

Jagmant put a bag of 50,000 rupees. And ran away from there. 

Ayanta wore a fake mask. She put first cover a bag with colth. Then I put the bag there. After a few distances, she threw that cloth and mass. 

She went to her house. She opened it. It was full of notes. 

It was dark night.  Ayanta told her society members that she had a night shift. She will come next morning. 

Ayanta was outside.  In office he first start her work. When his boos went she sat down freely. Boos order them to complete work by next morning. In her office there was two more people. Ayanta gave them  water. They drank and slept. She has mixed some things in water. At 12 she came near a hotel where Jagmant was living. She was cover  herself with black cloth.  No-one was not able to see her face. She also wears black spakes to hide his eye. She saw that Jagmant was stand near the window, talking in phone.     Ayanta thought that God that he hadn't slept yet. it was your last night and my first job. She laughed. 

Ayanta took a gun and shot him.