Accident

Ayanta started following a young man of 26 years. His name was Ayann.              It was her first step of her real revenge. 

One night she called him.

Ayan- hello who is this speaking. 

Ayanta was in car  with his girlfriend.   She weared a fake mask of lady.  

Girl friend (Runali)-  Ayan please save me. 

Ayan- what happened to you ? Where are you.   

Runali- I don't know, I think this is a house.

Ayanta - if you want to save her try to cross the road. 

Ayan- who is this.

Ayanta- don't waste my time in this. Cross the road in 1 minute, otherwise you will hear Runali.

Ayan- ok I am crossing the road.

Ayan steped to cross the road. 

Ayanta drive the car speadly and hit Ayan. 

After a few distances, Ayanta threw Runali out of car.

..

People taked Ayan to hospital. He was in serious condition.

This cased again reached to police. Sushil with his team came. But Ayan wasn't able to say anything.

It was next night. Ayanta came and gave a poisonous injection to Ayanta.     

Ayanta- you did so wrong. That was so wrong. Now your time has come to die. Good bye Brother. 

After few time doctor came to see Ayan. He saw his condition becaming worst.     He called other doctor, ..

After few time Ayan steped breathing. Now he was died. 

Next day Sushil came again. 

He first started asking some questions  to doctor. They said that they didn't know about this. How that poison came in Ayan body. 

Then police found Runali. 

Sushil - Runali. Do you know something about this? If you know, so Please tell me the whole thing. 

Runali - two days ago I was outside. Suddenly a car came and pulled inside me. She ask me to say that things to Ayan. She has a gun.    She said if you will don't say it I will shoot you.    

Runali told everything.

Runali-sir I didn't know that she wanted to kill him.

Sushil - relax.  Can you tell me about her face?

Runali-she was a lady.

Sushil - an old 

Runali - no she was not old nor you. She looks like an adult about above 30.

Sushil - is she was healthy. 

Runali - she was nor healthy nor slip. Moderate figure. Her voice was so terrified. 

Sushil - thank you. 

Now Sushil asked questions to Ayan family members. He showed them previous murder case photo.

His Parents replied - yes I knew them. Jagmant and Harmant were our friends. Harrish is my cousin. And we knew this priest. We have been to him in Chernobyl times. 

Now Sushil was understood and this all cases are connected.    He has understood that someone followed Harrish to kill him. And killed the priest.     Now he has dought that some team is doing this or any particular person doing this murders. 

He has also dought on Ayanta. 

Ayanta take her medicine. She was in office. Doing her work.

Every body was talking about Ayanta. They didn't believed that Ayanta can do this.   Some of them though Ayanta as fool. Some thought that such a fool girl can't have enough brain to do this type of work. 

Ayanta was listening all of these.   But she was busy in doing work. 

Sushil saw cc tv camera to capture number. He saw one car come speedily and hit Ayan. But there was no number plate. .. the car has not the number plate. It was white dirty car.   And go forward.         

Sushil went his team to search 🔍.   

After a few distances, he found that car.      

He understood that the criminal left the car here after hitting Ayan.

Evening ----

Sushil came back home.        

His wife Preena was making design.    

Preena - have you come.   

She gave him juice.

Take this   it is Litchi juice. 

Sushil take the glass and ask- where is Riya and Siya.  ( Sayana and Rayana Nick name ).

Preena - they are in their room.   I am calling them.

Sushil - no no,   no need. After some time I will himself go there. 

Cases were increasing.    Gujarat murder being puzzled.    

Now Ayanta start following 24 years your girl. She was sister of Ayan.  Beautiful in looking. Fear in colour. Beautiful figure. Name Anita. 

She was so sad because of Ayan murder.     

They have another sister who was adopted. Name. Nitiya. She was also beautiful in looking.      

Ayanta was so clever. She phoned Anita- 

Hello, I am manager of ezo beauty company.    This is new, hence you don't know about it. And there is no information about it in internet.

Anita- ok mam but what do you want to say.

Ayanta- I have saw your account. Your photos. You are so beautiful.  you are perfect for our company.   Your company needed some beautiful girl.     I am offering you a job of package 1 lakh per month. 

Anita- but mam what I have to do in this job. 

Ayanta- you have to advertise of our products.  And you can go to film industry if you will join our company. 

Anita- ok mam I will definitely join. 

.

Sushil went to his daughters room. Preena also come there.

Sushil---- Sayana- Rayana what are you doing.

Rayana - we are doing our school project.

Sushil - same project.

Sayana - yes, our  teacher gave one project to every two students.   The teacher knows that we are sisters. Hence she gave us one project. 

Rayana- And if our project would be best. We will got prize. 

Preena - if you need any help ask from me. 

Sushil - yes your mother is very good at art. You can take help from her. 

Rayana - ok when we will need. I will call you. And we have just started it and have to complete in a week. 

Sushil on the news.  It was about the Gujarat case. 

Ayanta was preparing for her next plan.

....l. l l 

Few hours later. 

After dinner Sushil and all family went to sleep.       Sushil was thinking about the case.  Suddenly one thing came to his mind- name Ayan and Ayanta are matching and also Anita is matching to it.      Why these siblings name is matching to Ayanta.