where was Meera

Sushil came to know that Nitiya was adopted.  And Ayanta was their youngest child. She is a sister of Ayan and Anita. 

Sushil was so confused. Many questions came to his mind.    .       He again checked cctv and there was another face.        He is in confused that if Ayanta is a killer, then why does it show another face? Why is there another face in CCTV videos? And why would Ayanta kill their family?     Why do that men say that Ayanta is an orphanage girl.         He carefully saw the  videos.      He asked himself- who is this, is this some one else whom we are not able to catch or herself Ayanta.    

Sushil order that this news must be not come in news. And must be not reach to media. 

But Sushil has doubts yet. He again and again checked the CCTV camera to see the killer's face.   He suspected on killer's face.     Sushil was confused in eye and lip. That looks different from face. 

Sushil thought that this killer had something do with her face.   She is very clever. But what had she done with her face? 

Ayanta went to one of her office employees and asked - can you give me a page. I need a page.       ( Ayanta stood there 

At evening Sushil came back to home. After taking a test he went to his daughter's room.   He saw a mass on wall.      And suddenly got a idea-   is that the killer used to wear mass. 

Sushil has suspected on Ayanta but the Gujurat case made him more confused.     He thought that Ayanta was in Chennai, so who killed that lady in Gujurat?     He suspected that there was another killer who killed that lady. 

Ayanta was watching the news at her home. That was the case of Gujarat. Police were not able to find the criminal.    Then she shut off the tv.  And play the music.   And start preparing for her next plan.      

Here Sushil also made his plan to catch the criminal.

But. 

Meera have not founded yet. No one knew where Meera was.   Her family was so worried for her. They were searching for Meera so hard..

A phone call came to Sushil.

Sir we have not found Meera yet. There is no information of Meera. And who have kidnapped her.

Sushil ordered him to take an inquiry to play school teacher.   And spread this news that who will found Meera will be awarded. 

The police followed all Sushil's orders.  They start inquiries to play school and play school teacher.    They take all the information again.   But one thing came again that Ayanta used to came there. And she also bring chocolate for children with her. She was so lovable to all children.  But some time some men also used to came there when they have any work. Police sealed the off play school.   All staff were taken into custody. All were asked questions.            One man replied - I was came for check all the kids .   I saw Nikhita had a costly chocolate.  I asked her that who gave this. Because Ayanta man never gave such a costly chocolate. And she gave chocolates to every children. She replied I don't know, a lady came and gave her this. 

Then I saw Meera. She was sitting sad. I asked her why she is sad. She gave me a smile but didn't reply.    

I asked her that she want to eat chocolate.  She replied no. I am feeling unwell. 

Then I was getting busy with my work.    

Police again bring Nikhita. And asked about it.

Nikhita say-  when I was coming. One lady with scarch face came. She gave me chocolate. And she also asked me  to bring Meera after some minutes. If I will took Meera she will give me more chocolate and pastries.   And she also asked not to tell about it to anyone not to Meera also. 

Then after some times I go to Meera and asked her to go out.   She first refused. Then I requested her. She say I will give you pastries. I knew that she had a wish to eat pastries. Because her parents didn't gave her.   But she didn't get agreed.  Then I pull her hand and say they will come in just two minutes. If she didn't came. So I will tell her mistake to teacher.   And I also say her- I know you are so afraid of your parents  think what will happened when they knew that you broked costly flower pot  🌹🌺.    

At last she get agreed. And by hiding we came out. Suddenly some one came behind and put black cloth on us. And take us.     

I don't know where I was. But when cloth removered. She was not that lady .There was a man. But his voice was strange. Somethime it sounds like any lady voice. 

But that man was well-behaved to Meera.  After two days they tied a cloth on our eyes. I heard the voice of one aunt and uncle.  After one hour when my eyes opened, Meera was not there.    And that man treated me badly.         He say.  You always show yourself smart. But you are fool.   He gave me some punishment. Didn't give me food properly.   He saw me a lot of tasty food but never give food to me.    

Police recorded this and sent it to Sushil.     Sushil emergently ordered to go there and check again. Put all things that they find.      Also take cctv potage of neighbour places. 

Now Sushil has again a confusion. He thought he they checked cctv potage of outside of play school. There was no one who came and give chocolate.    They only saw that Nikhita and Meera is going outside. But there was not anything after this.   He has a question. Why cctv potage shows only this?. 

Sushil ordered to a police to ask a question about who was incharge of cctv potage.    

But Sushil got answered that no one has come to him.  And no one there except him know about  cctv rules. 

Sushil felt streesed. Then he decided  to spent his time with his daughters to get relief from stress. .

.

Read on next