a officer came to solve case

In her office everybody has a project. Everybody had to go to any other state. Ayanta got a project and her boss asked her to go to Bombay.      She requested his boss to change her destination. 

Ayanta - Boss. I want to go Chennai. Please change my destination. 

Boss - but why? What is the problem?

Ayanta - there are temples. I have a wish to go few of the temples in Chennai..   and I also want a person who lives in Chennai.

Boss - you are kind. Hence, I am changing your destination. But next time I will not do it.

Ayanta - you are most thankful sir. 

Boss  -  you are welcome. You can go Chennai. And please complete the work. you must don't be busy in going temples. 

Ayanta got a ticket to Chennai. 

Here polices were confused in search of the killer.    They ask reception how the criminal got a key.    She told them everything that  ----  

Sir, Someone camed here. She was looking like a old. Wearing black cloth on her drees which covered her body. She gave me 1000 rupees.

Police - so because of you. A man got killed.  If you didn't give the key, so this will not happen today.    Now you can't do this job anymore. You are fired.  I will talk to the manager to fired you from job.   

Police searched Harmant room. But didn't find anything.  They send his body for postmerterm. 

Ayanta take train for Chennai.  She has side lower bath in second class of train.    

She enjoyed looking the outside of train. Beautiful environment make her pleasant.      

Night comes.    She thought how good that she knew all details about him. 

A man was traveling in same train but different coach. Ayanta had knew it. Ayanta first eat the food and the slept.      At 9 O clock. 

Now it was 1 O clock. Ayanta saw that it everybody was sleeping. Again she wore a huge black cloth covered her whole body. 

Ayanta went another coach.  Ayanta had that man mobile number. She called him and ask him to near door. She said that she wants to talk about money. 

Ayanta thought how fool this man was. How easily he agreed to come near door. But it is good for me. 

The man came. The train was running fast. He saw there was no one. The man stood on door and enjoyed the wind. 

Ayanta came and say your time has came and pushed him out of the door.    Ayanta came to her coach and threw his cloth.   

He fell down and his head was hit by something.

Ayanta came back to her seat. And lied on in. Staring at stars outside of window and smilling.  Thought three are died. 

Next morning Ayanta reached at Chennai. 

Here somebody called police. Many people gathered. They saw a man lied died.    They didn't find how this man has died.   Police check here and there. In Few distances, they found a cloth. Police check and came to knew that in some far distance there was a camera. They checked it but couldn't find anything.  This case again came in news.      

All were suspected that this man would be fell down from train but how.    Police checked her pocket and found his I'd. They called his family member.    His wife and his only a young son came. 

Later his body sent for postpotam.

so many questions were started risen on polices..   what polices is doing. Why three people got killed in last three week.

On of the police said that they thought that man was accidentally fell down from train.

But it become so suspenseous for police.

They didn't know who is doing this for what reason.   

Ayanta first complete her project.  She went many temples.     

Another news come.    A small post office got robbed in Chennai.  

Police asked to post master a question. Who robbed.   He replied that two people. He thought they were mens. And robbed two lakh.         But one of them was not saying anything.    But he beat me.   And broke that camera. They also broke the camera outside of this office.   

Ayanta went to a temple. Wore a mask again which was ugly look There was a priest. She asked him. Why is the god not helping her. There was no one. Priest insult her- you ugly lady, why have you come here. God only helps of beautiful people. You make this place dirty.    

At evening everybody send out. Temple is closed.      Ayanta had broke all camera which was inside of temple and also broke the camera outside of temple. She has also destroyed the computer in which camera was recorded. 

That priest was inside of temple. Ayanta again come. Covered his body with red cloth and wore a gloves He was cutting fruits.    

Priest became shocked. Asked to her. - what are you doing here.   She closed her mouth and say - shut up your dirty mouth. Don't say anything. You are a fake priest.    

She took the knife from him and cut his neck and open his mask and say again - I don't I too time to talk you.      Remembered this face and try to understand why I have killed you. You deserved this. She threw him near to the god and threw the knife on him She ran out.   

Next day Chennai police came.   Again, the media strated questions.  All this case spread all over India.    

Later this case was handled by a officer Sushil.  

Ayanta had came back from Chennai to Delhi.  All stafs asked her questions - do you know that a priest got killed in Chennai?

Ayanta - I have saw this on news. 

Here many questions arose. If the temple got closed at night and everybody send out so who has killed the priest.   How did the killer abled to break all the cameras?   When did the killer destroy the computer?

Sushil thought that all these cases were interlinked. But he was confused about the case in Chennai and the other case, a man who fell off from train.

He closed his eyes and put his head towards the ceiling.  By shaking a pen in his hand,  and suddenly he stopped shaking the pen and sat straight.