Beauty

Ayanta has prepared of her plan.    

She went to play school to meet children. The two girls who were missing their their names were Meera and Natisha.      Police have found Natisha, but they haven't found Meera yet.    Ayanta asked about Meera .    Play school teacher replied that they didn't know about Meera.          

She became so sad.  Then she went to Natish

Ayanta -   Nakhita, do you know someone thing about that ,   where is Meera.

Natisha - no I don't know about Meera. But that person was behaving well with Meera. But not well to me. 

Ayanta - ok now relax. Now you are safe.    

Sushil asked questions to Ayan family. - 

Are you know about Ayanta.

They replied - no we don't know. Who is this. 

Sushil - are all sure. Please don't tell lie. Have you any relationship with Ayanta.

Sir we don't know who Ayanta is. 

Sushil - ok.     Thank you   

But Sushil had dought.  This case became more confused to him. 

He was thinking about Jagmant and Harmant. He thought first he should start an investigation into the Jagmant and Harmant case. Then he saw cctv camera. By which he found some getting down from auto in that place But after few distances there was no camera Then he go to that office. In Jagmant case three people had night jobs. On of them was Ayanta. Then he came to know Ayanta went to Chennai in that same train.

He thought he wanted to know about Jagmant and Harmant case. But it reaches him to that  Priest case.  

Ayanta again phoned Anita-

Hello I am beauty manager. I have already talked to you.

Anita- yes I remember.

Ayanta- now I am sending you a location Where you will meet only to me.  I will suggest some things you. Then you will select our company. 

Anita- ok I am coming l . 

......

Anita reached in location.  She saw it was a single room. Anita go inside. She saw someone sitting in chair to face  backward. 

Anita - mam I have come.

Ayanta- ok. Can you see a cream on table? Apply  on your face.   It will make your face glow. 

Anita applied the cream on her face 

After some time

Ayanta - how are you feeling?   

Anita - my face is burning. What was this? Ayanta turned to her. But her face was covered with mask. 

Anita - who are you. Please give me water  to wash my face. 

Ayanta pushed her and hit her into the temple. 

Ayanta - you are very proud at your beauty. But you have lost your beauty. Now you are going to loss your life too.  

Ayanta hit a heavy thing and hit Anita's head. Then she take a knife and cut her hand. Suddenly her grandmother got there. She take heavy thing and hit grandmother's head.   She said, seeing her granddaughter, she lost her beauty. And also lost her life. And she is very foolish. 

And there is treatment of her face. If she will wash her face or clean that cream from towel , and use moisturizer, she would get well. 

But it can't happen. She is going to loss her life and also you.     She wanted to become an actress. I have broke this.     And you old lady, I have no words to say about you.    Now you both have to die.  He took knife and cut grandmother neck. 

Ayanta ran from there.

Police came. Sushil also come there but they saw Grandmother has died.      They were late.        .                             . A 

Sushil - Anita who has done this. Please try to say. We have called an ambulance. They are coming. 

Anita - I don't know.   I think she was

Sushil - who was she 

Anita - a lady. I could not able to see her face. She told me lie. She called me here and said she will give me a job. In there company ozo beauty. She said that it has no information in net. 

Anita stopped breathing and closed her eyes. One police officer checked and say- sir they are not more. 

Sushil got in very tension. 

Many questions were raised about police and Sushil. Senior officer asked Sushil questions about what he is doing. Who is the killer?

Sushil - sir I am working on it. I will do my best to find this evil. 

Sushil went to ask questions about Ayanta from her society people.   And he say to tell truth otherwise it will not be good for them. 

Where is came to know about that Ayanta is Orphan. She spend her childhood in Orphan's house. She was favourite of someone. Who helped her to be educated and could get a job. And he lives in Himachal. Perhaps his name is Dhirip. 

Sushil found his contact and contacted him. Sushil- are you talking Dhirip.

Dhirip- yes.

Sushil- I am officer Sushil. I know that you helped Ayanta in her education.    I think she is a criminal. I have a doubt that she is doing these crimes. 

He came to knew that Ayanta has a problem of Anxiety. She also takes anxiety medicine. But he also said that Ayanta her is very good girl. She herself came to orphanage. Sushil take Ayanta doctor number from him. 

Doctor said - Dririp, take Ayanta to me. And she has problems of anxiety and depression. But very innocent. 

All these make Sushil more confuse. All were saying that Ayanta was good and innocent.    But he has doubt . He didn't able to believe. Because in very thing Ayanta name came again and again. 

He started fell stressed. 

Police have not find Meera yet.   Sushil knew that Ayanta goes to that play school. 

 But the play school teacher has said that Ayanta loves every children. She can't do this. 

Sushil thought that the figure in cctv camera is similar to Ayanta figure. Sushil has a doubt that any particular person doing these murders. And very clever and she is a lady. An evil lady. 

Now Sushil asked questions to Ayan and Anita of her neighbours.   About there family members.  About their past. Where he came to know a great thing. He became so shocked to listen hear this. 

KEEP CONTINUE READING