Revenge

Ayanta sating on chair with her terrifying smile.  She has made her plan.   Suddenly her bell ring.  It was pizza delivery boy. Ayanta take pizza from him.  One man noticed. He suspected that Ayanta have never ordered food from online. But why suddenly she order it. His friend say- what happened, if she ordered. And is it important that she had never ordered it means she can't order.  

Ayanta played a song. And start eating pizza.     

But that man had suspected in another thing. 

Here that Gujarat case not able to solve. No one able know who murderer is. Ayanta read about it. 

Sushil was teaching her daughters.    Preena was making designs for new dresses. Then Sushil eyes again went to mass. 

Rayana - father, we have solved all questions.

Sushil - ok now go, do as you wish. 

Then Sushil asked Servant for bringing the tea.     Then a phone call came.

Senior officer - Sushil can you go to Gujarat for some days. For invitiget that lady case.   It also become so confused. The killer has not been found yet. 

Sushil - sir can you give me some times. I will think and let you know.  

Preena asked what happened.  

Sushil - my officer, is asking to go to Gujarat for that case. 

Preena - so what are you thinking? 

Rayana went to Sayana and say- Siya, perhaps father is going to Gujarat for some days 

Sayana - I think for that case.   But is he wants to go. 

After some time Sushil phoned his officer and say--- sorry sir, I can't go there. I am solving other case if I go there, it makes me disturbed. I am already stuck in these cases. 

Senior officer - ok, focus on your work. But Gujarat polices are not doing well. Hence I want to sent you. I think you can definitely solve it. 

Sushil - but sir, when I have said that I will not be solved that case.   I am sending a police there. He is a smart. Name Ramesh Gupta. He will inform everything to me. I will try to solve that case from here. 

Officer -  ok. I am pleased for you.   And who is the killer, is not any normal. Keep this in your mind.

Sushil - yes sir, I will try my best. 

Sayana listen it and tell to Rayana.  

Rayana - nowadays, father handles too many cases.    

Sayana - yes, hence he is more busy nowadays.   But I think father can solve this. He is giving their all efforts to solving it.    

Rayana - yes, he is also best at solving all kinds of problems . As he solve math problems easily.    

 .

After two days Sushil sent Ramesh Gupta to Gujarat. After he reached the start of his investigation. 

Ayanta came out. She again wore clothes to cover her body. And wore a mask. 

Sushil was again checking where Ayan was hit. 

Ayanta went to her parents' house. Her mother was sitting and cutting vegetables. 

But Shusil was till confused about Meera. No one know any women with scratched faces.    And he can't able to suspect any man who had Kidnapped Nikhita and Meera.   His team got tired because they didn't find that man. 

Ayanta threw a plate from the kitchen. Her mother went to the kitchen. She saw a broken plate but no one was there. She again listen a voice from her bedroom. She went there. The door closed itself. All thing were spread here and there. Ayanta was standing by  backing her face. 

Who is this.

No reply come.

I am asking something you you are you.

Ayanta turned and  immediately hit some hard on her head.   

Ayanta - I know you want to call the police. But I will don't let you this.   But now I am calling your husband.  

Here Sushil has also thought. That all cases are interconnected. He have found a mass where Ayan was accidentally. But the mass was destroyed.    And his confusion has increased on Ayanta by something. 

Ayanta phoned her father.   

Ayanta - talk with your husband.

Ayanta mother -  help me. Save me. She has come to kill me. Please save.

Ayanta cutted the phone.  And say--- don't worry. I will not kill you. I came here to make your like hard. Ayanta brought a iron rod. Closed her mother mouth. On the speaker. And start bitting on her legs. She broke her leg.    Her mother has lost her sense.     

Ayanta knew that her father will diffinetly call police.   

After some time her father came. He found her wife was lied on the floor. No on was there. 

Suddenly, a iron rod hit on his head. Ayanta gave him a injection. And again hit her head. She hit him on his back and broke his spinal cord.     

When police found no response they dicided to come up.  When they came. Ayanta put fire extinguisher on them and ran out.     

.........................

They took to hospital.   Then doctor say woman will not be walk or stand. And his spouse become completely paralyzed. 

She started crying. As he lost her whole things. She can't be able to take care of her husband and herself also. She thought they will die with sadness. There only her adopted daughter left. Nitiya.  

Now Nitiya have provided high security. 

Nitiya was in her college when it was happened. 

Nitiya become so emotional.  She was crying continuously. It was her last year of graduation.    .      But Nitiya was not that much worry about her parents.  It was strange to Sushil. 

Now people have started asking too many questions. 

Now Sushil decided to give more time on this cases.     He started to decide to work day and night.     

Sushil had already fixed a hidden camera outside of their building. No one was knew about it.   Polices have found a mass  and that cloth which was used by Ayanta to cover her body. 

Ayanta was in so fast. She became worried to see polices. In immediately she threw her mass without destroying it. 

Sushil has also fixed another camera outside of building after few distance.   

Sushil checked Cctv potage.  

But Ayanta was a clever evil girl. She always used to applied ashes.   Before wearing mass. 

Read next chapter