Sushil came to knew about Ayanta

Ayanta reached her home. Take a shower.  Sat on the chair and  news.    A lady is killed in gujrat. A a video is captured in camera that someone has wear black drees. And covered his face with black mask. But it Sushil confused that who is this?.   

Ayanta had a holiday for two days. She lied on bed with her terrifying smile. 

Sushil was evesting.         It was night. He went to his room.     His  wife came and gave him a glass of juice.   Take this juice. You will fill energetic.    Sushil wife name was Preena and has twin daughters of 12 years Sayana and Rayana.  And his great uncle lived with him.    Sushil told his wife about this case.     Then he called his daughter for ask about studying.   They took dinner and went to sleep.      

Sushil continued thinking about the murders.   He was so confused. 

Next day Ayanta went to a play school.  Where she gave chocolates to many children, played with them and came back. 

Sushil and other police were busy in investigation. They saw all the cameras. 

Sushil said anybody who is this is very clever.    

Polices - yes sir.  And a very evil person.

Sushil - but I thought it is a lady.  See carefully it's figure.      

Another police man - but sir in camera different faces are captured. How you know it is a same person?

Sushil - yes you are right.. Different faces are captured.

Police - hence we are not able to find the killers.

Sushil - so why are you doing this job ( angrily).      I will definitely find the killer.         But now many questions make me confused.      Different faces are captured.           Confused about Chennai murder.        Train murder.        But focus on figures, it looks like similar. 

Another case came. Two childrens are missing from a play school.

.....

Polices start searching for children.

Next day Ayanta went to play school to meet the children again. She became so shocked when she listened that two girls were missing.

After 5 day a girl was found by a police officer. She became so weak.   But they didn't find another girl.

Sushil first ask about the murders in hotel.   He came to knew that they are only two brothers. They didn't have any family.     

Then Sushil ask a question about a man who fell from a train away from his family. 

They asked them if his name was Harrish.   He asked them about Jagmant and Harmant. He came to know that Jagmant and Harmant were his friends.     Then he asked about the priest.   They replied that they knew this priest. Every year Harrish went to meet him. 

Sushil came back -  and say --- these cases are interconnected. Everybody knows each other.       But who is killer. Is many people are enemy of there or only one ?. 

Sushil order to bring neighbour camera record of that hotel.       From one camera she saw that someone was ranning. And take a auto. In another camera of Harmant murder day he saw same thing. 

He ordered to bring that auto man.   Who gave ride in that two nights. 

Two auto drivers came.  Sushil first asked them about the killer.

First replied - she was a old lady. She came and asked to drop her. She was too tired. 

He told where she has dropped her. 

The second men said the same thing. 

Now Sushil was confused about how a old lady can run like a young girl. 

Next day  

Sushil reached where the first auto drivers said about.    In few distances there was society. He went there and ask a question to guard 

Is some has came or go at that night.

Guard- no sir.  You can check my register. Every one was here.   You should go to office. Some far from here. 

Sushil went to that office.  He came to knew that three people have night job at that night.      He asked their name.   

Then he went with his team to that place where second man told about. 

They found that knife. Then after few distance there were many societies.  She asked to guard about this.

Then she went a society.  

Guard replied - yes sir a Girl Ayanta has night duty on that night.   And another night she came so late.     But sir don't doubt on her. She can't do this.

Sushil - you don't need to teach me. Just answered to my question. 

Then he went to the office again. 

He asked his questions his boss- 

He told them 2-3 days ago Ayanta has been to Chennai. she changed her destination. Her destination was Mumbai. She told that she wants to go temple in Chennai. 

Sushil - how she went.

Boss- she went with train. 

He told him train name.

Harrish and Ayanta train were the same and  on the same date. 

Boss- sir but Ayanta is so innocent. She can't do that. She has a pure heart , a pure soul . 

Sushil went from there. He doubted about Ayanta. 

Sushil reached to Ayanta with the police.  

Society members said that Ayanta couldn't do this.  She is very innocent.

Ayanta asked Sir if you doubted me, so what about a lady who got killed in Gujurat? 

A lady - yes please tell? And there were so many people who traveled on the same train on the same day.   Why do you only doubt Ayanta? 

Ayanta believed in God. She has faith in God.    Ayanta liked to go temples. 

.to listen to all these. Sushil left her. 

Society members of Ayanta - don't worry. Nothing will happen. We all believed in you. 

Ayanta thanks them to supporting her. 

They all went.    Ayanta went to her room and suddenly took her anxiety depression medicine. And take water. She had gone crazy. She went and poured water on her head. She took some liquid things. After some time, she felt relaxed.   

She thought - this Sushil is ruining my work. But I don't let him to ruin my work. I will definitely complete my revenge. 

But she weared a mass. And if I told them about the mask. There are doubts about how I know about masks. Sushil, don't think me a fool. 

She decided to get her revenge as soon

as possible.