Sushil next plan failed

Ramesh Gupta was trying hard in the case of Gujarat .  He had not come to know all things yet. It became hard for him. 

Ramesh Gupta also didn't want to loss his self-respect. Hence, he was continuously trying to get more information about this case. 
.....

Sushil got a news. One dead body has was found. He sent that body for postmortem. 

Here.   Meera family went tired in search of her. Then his father say we should now stop searching her. I think we will never get out Meera.    And we also have three other children.   

From postmortem, Sushil came to know that the man had died 8 months ago. First, Sushil thought there are many criminals in this world.  Some one had killed and thrown him. They will focus on this later.   

Then a police come and give a single earring to Sushil and say that it has been found by that dead man. Sushil remembered that he had seen the same piece of earrings in Ayanta house. He saw this to his senior officer.  

Sushil made a plan. He asked those men who were noticing Ayanta strange behaviour and give information of her, he asked them to go to Ayanta and said that he had known about Ayanta. Her all crimes. If they do it he they will be given a prize. 

They do the same as Sushil told them. In the afternoon they went to Ayanta and say - we know all about you. We were noticing you from some days.

Ayanta - with an innocent face, sorry but what are you talking about.

Stop your drama. We are talking about all crimes you did in past

Sushil with other policies were hide there  Sushil thought to listen this Ayanta will try to harm them. And they will arrest Ayanta. 

But Ayanta in so innocence way  - sorry. I think you have some misunderstanding. And I don't know what and why  are you saying this.

Then they stop saying to Ayanta. 

Sushil get worried to see this. His plan get failed. 

Ayanta came back in room, sat on a chair. I never let know me. And those people whom I have killed even they don't knew who am I. I always like to kill in secretly. I don't like to kill by showing my face.   I don't want that even the soul will also not able to know who killed him or her.   

Here

Sushil get more worried.  

Sushil daughters Rayana-Sayana and his wife were in their home in Sushil-Preena room.  The grandfather had bought pastries for them.    Rayana asked - when father had come last night.           Preena - after you sleep. And went back at 5 am. Sayana- but he was not here at 5 am.

Preena - he went at 5 am. And you woke up at 5.10 am. There is a variation of 10 minutes. 

Preena - so have you done your pending work.

Sayana - no, we will complete it these weekend. 

Rayana - how could we do it. Our exam was going. 

Preena - ok complete all your work in these two days. Don't leave any work pending. 

Ramesh Gupta found a knife. But there was no finger print. Ramesh Gupta try to found out from where this has been brought and who it has brought it.   

But it was so silly. Too many knives are sold in many shops. It is so difficult to find out the proper place where it has brought. 

Ramesh Gupta thought who has killed, is smarter than police. She erased all proof so we can't reach. 

He thought he will be losing his self-respect. 
.

Meera family were stop searching her, but they  were worried about her yet.    
Her mother said - Meera was a nerd. But our other three are so intelligent. Now we have to focus on our own life.   Meera was not good at house hold work. But her sister is so good at household work. 

Ayanta was now her office.  Other employees were worried. She asked her one friend about them.   She told that their project has slole. 

Ayanta --oh no - it's so bad. What will they do now. 

Her friend- don't know, but our boss definitely will be angry.  

...

Few times later

Boss came.   

Employers say that our project has stolen.

Boss get angry - how you so irresponsible. Do you know it will so loss of our company?

What about others,

Those projects were not stolen, they show to the boss. 

Ayanta what about you. 

Ayanta show her project.

Boss anger get down to see the Ayanta project

Very good Ayanta. You saved our company from losing.

Ayanta - sir it's my pleasure. 

Boss- I am so proud of you.

Sushil also put a man in Ayanta office to give him all the information.

He gave all the information to Sushil. 

....

Nitiya was thinking about her family. She didn't know who and why has ruined their family. Her father and mother will never recover. She became so worried. She pray who has ruined their family will get caught so soon.   

 As Nitiya siblings were died so it was decided to give all property to Nitiya. 

Nitiya mother - my child after completing your education, get married to a nice boy. Please don't live be alone. 

Nitiya- so who will live with you.   No I will not live you alone.

Mother - I don't think I will live more. And it is so good if we died. Why will be live. If we can't do our work ourselves, I don't to survive my life in this way. 

Nitiya hugged her mother. 

Her father was trying to say something but can't abled caused he was completely paralised. 

............

Boss said- those who has lost their projects there salary will have been cut.   And if it happens next time so I will be fired him  

They didn't know who can do this. They were thinking about it and seeing each other. Somes suspected in somebody's. 

Office hours end.

Ayanta came back to her home. And start smiling.

No one has know who has stole the project.  How bad. 

Sushil wants a order to catch Ayanta. 

.