4

Taeyeon's POV

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah," I called him as I walked to the living room. He was there watching TV and I sit beside him. "Yah," I poke his side.

"Oh?" he answered without looking at me.

"What should I wear for the dinner tonight?" I asked. He looked at me. "What?"

"Why did you ask that? Just wear anything comfortable for you," He said. I sighed.

"I know. But maybe your parents have their own taste of fashion and I just want to fit in," I said.

"Hmm," He looks like he's thinking. Then he gets up and dragged me. I just followed him. He dragged me to our closet and look into my cupboard. Searching through the dresses and clothes. Sometimes he stopped on one dress and looked at me then shook his head. "Oh? What's this?" He said as he pick a blue polo shirt. "Hold this for a sec," He said, giving it to me and walk to his own cupboard. He searched for a while. "Oh, I thought I have the same polo shirt as you. Look," He said showing me his polo shirt.

"You right! It's not really the same though. Hey, should we match our clothes?" I asked.

"Hmm, sounds fine. Okay, we'll wear this later okay?" He said and I nodded. "Hey, have you lunch yet?"

"No, why? Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded as he pout. I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"Come on, I'll cook for you," I said as I walk out the closet with him following me.

-

"I thought you're gonna cook," He said as he stares at his meals. I break my chopsticks and stares at him.

"What do you mean? I cooked that for you," I said as I pointed at his meal. He looked at me.

"This is instant noodle. With boiled egg,"

"Still, I boiled that egg and it counts as cooking. Just eat it," I said as I slurped my noodles. I heard him sighed and slurping his noodle too. "Is it good?" I asked.

"Of course it is. This will never taste bad! Even a newborn baby can cook this," he said. I just scoffed and continue eating. After that we just spent the day watching TV together.

-

"Tae, are you done?" he said as walking out of the closet, fixing his belt. He put my lipstick on and fixes my hair a little bit more.

"I am now. How do I look?" I asked facing him. He put his finger on his chin and makes an expression of thinking.

"Not bad. Come on, let's go," He said as he grab the car keys from the drawer.

-

"We're here," He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. When he was about to opened the car door I hold his hand. "What?" I'm not sure what to say but I have this weird feeling at the moment. I hold Baekhyun hand and just stare at him.

"Are you afraid?" he asked and I just shook my head, releasing his hand.

"It's going to be okay. They're the one who forced us to marry," he said and I just nodded. He's right. Why do I worry about this dinner? They forced us. But what is this feeling? I unbuckled my seatbelt and Baekhyun opened the car door for me. "Come on," he said as he hold my hand and lead me inside.

When reached the living room everyone was chit-chatting. My dad notices us coming. "Hey kids!" His dad and our moms turns their attention as we smiled at them. They invite us to sit. I hug my dad and bowed to Baek's and he did the same thing. I kiss my mom and smiled to Baek's. "So how's married life?" Dad asked. I sit beside Baekhyun and we looked at each other.