20

I woke up yawning and my head is hurt so much. I looked at the time and it was 1pm. Geez, what time did I sleep last night? I got up and walked to the dining room.

"Good afternoon, Taeyeon-ssi," Xiumin greeted me and I smiled at him.

"Seohyun-ah, what's our lunch?" I said as I sat on the chair. She brings the food and placed it in front of me. "Looks delicious," I said as I started digging on the food.

"Are you feeling better? I heard you drank quite... a lot... last night," She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm just being stupid last night. I'm feeling better now," I smiled to her. She bowed to me and left the room. Suddenly I remember that I texted Baekhyun about divorcement last night. He's not going to read it. He didn't even reply my previous messages. I think I should just send the divorcement paper to Yoona's house. You can count it as an early birthday present from me. I finished my food and took a shower. I'm laying on my bed while slowly massaging my baby. Once in a while, I feel it kicking. It's so cute. I took my phone from the drawer and see, a reply from Baekhyun. What a perfect time to reply huh? Where have you been?

He wanted to talk but should I come? I'm not sure. But, I do really want and need to talk to clear this whole thing. I have to know the truth.

-

Baekhyun's studio. His office.

Yoona is really keeping him. I thought it's only her house that was guarded by bodyguards, but Baekhyun's studio is too guarded by them. I had a hard time to get in until one of Baekhyun staff told them to let me in by Baekhyun's order.

When I walked in the studio, all the staffs recognized me and congratulating me on my pregnancy. Even though I'm not in the mood, I have to respect them so I forced a smile on my face and thanked them. I knocked on his office door and he immediately opened it. "Come in," He said, stepping aside and I walked in. I sat on the sofa and he sat on his chair.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked straight-forwardly. He looked at me and his eyes looked like he doesn't get any sleep.

"Do you really want to get a divorce?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered with a stern voice. He looked down and sighed before looking back at me.

"Why?" I chuckled at his question.

"Ask that to yourself. Do you really think you didn't have a mistake?" I said. he got up from his chair and sit beside me.

"Look, I'm sorry for not replying to your messages. I-"

"Talking about that, explain. Why? Don't you know how worried I was? How I missed you?" I said and I could feel tears climbing up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Yoona took my phone and hid it," He said and I scoffed.

"And it took you long enough to found it," I said.

"I didn't. I found it before but she caught me and moved it. I found it again last night when she was asleep. I didn't mean to ignore you. I can't go anywhere. She's keeping me in a cage and I can't get out," He explained and I admit that he was right. I see it with my own eyes.

"You could send me an email. You could send me a video message," I said.

"I... didn't thought about that," He said looking down.

"I have one question," I said and he looked at me.

"What?" I didn't asked him immediately. I don't know what his answer will be and I don't know if the answer doesn't fit my expectation, can I suck it up?

"Do you love her?" I asked and he was obviously flustered by my question. He didn't answer and just looked at me. In the movies, those kind of reaction never had a good result. "Tell me, do you love her?" I asked.

"I- I don't... I don't know," He said and it made me laughed.

"You know. You looked so happy yesterday. Are you happy? Are you sad when she's frowning? Are you happy when she's laughing? Do you always try to make her smile? Do you miss her when she's not around?" I asked him and he was just looking at the floor. I can't believe it.

"You do, Baek. That's why I want you to agree on this divorcement," I said as got up. "I will send you the paper as soon as I can. Say my hello to Yoona."

Just as I want to turned the knob, he held my hand. "I don't want to. I love you, Taengoo. I will never let you go," He said as he hugged me. I pushed him softly.

"You don't want to, but you have to and you will have to let me go. I know you love me and you know I love you. I love you more than you know, Baekoong. But I just can't live like this. I'm sorry," I said as I opened the door. "And one thing you should know," I said before closing the door.

"If you love me so much then you wouldn't have fall for her."

BAEKHYUN POV

"If you love me so much then you wouldn't have fall for her," She said and closed the door. I was frozen at my place. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I silently called her.

"ARGH!" I pushed all the things on my desk and it landed on the floor. I sat on my chair and let the tears falling down.

Why can't I tell you the truth, Taengoo? Why can't I say that Yoona always using her baby to keep me beside her? Why can't I say that she will kill your baby if I tried to contact you? I love you so much, Taengoo. I can't let her kill our baby. I can't let her kill you.

------
This chapter is so short. And crappy :\. I'm sorry....