31

BAEKHYUN POV

Where is she?!

I stood at the front door, holding my phone on my right ear. I got home 4 hours ago and didn't found her anywhere at home. Even the maids didn't see her go. I searched for her to any place she could be, even Jessica's boutique. But she wasn't there. I went to the police station but they said to comeback after 24 hours. What if something happens to my wife in that range of time?!

I called her many times but she wouldn't pick up. She didn't reply to any of my texts and messages. It is already 11pm and she isn't home yet.

Pick up, Taeyeon. Where are you?

"Damn it!" I threw my phone on the ground and it shattered. The battery was split off with the phone. I don't care about my phone. I could buy a new one. What I care about right now is my wife and how could I contact her because my phone is broken. Seriously. The screen was cracked entirely and it won't turn on. Double damn.

Suddenly, my eyes blinded by two lights coming in our carpark. It was her. She got out of her car and walked towards me with an expression I have never seen before.

"Taengoo! Where have you-"

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek and my face was facing my right side now. The pain was stinging as hell. I looked at her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. I was so confused by her action. It's me who should be mad, not her. But why is she the one looking mad and slapped me?

"That is my question! What did you do?!" She yelled at me and I became more confused. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't pretend like you don't know, Baekhyun," She said. I know she was really mad at me right now because usually she would call me Baekoong. But the question is: Why?

"She told me everything!" She said.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Yoona. How can you said things like that to her?! Don't you know it was hurting her inside?!" She was yelling at me.

Yoona must be trying to break my marriage again.

"What did she told you?" I asked her as I gripped her shoulders tightly.

"You want me to rub it in your face? Fine!" She said as she removed my hands from her shoulders.

"She said you told her to stay away from me because you don't trust her at all. You said that you will kill her if she ever step one meter closer to me. And guess what? I heard that before," She said with a straight face.

"You said that she doesn't deserve your love, she doesn't deserve anybody's love! You said that she was too heartless to even know what love is! How could you said that to her?!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"And you believe her?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes," She said, staring right into my eyes.

"Taengoo! Don't you remember what she did to our relationship before?! How can you believe in someone like that?! Open your eyes!" I said. My voice got a little higher as my anger started to boil.

"I do! But she showed me she was changing and proves it! You are the one who should open your eyes!" She said. I ruffled my hair in frustration and groaned.

"ARGH! THAT BABY WASN'T EVEN MINE! SHE FAKED HER PREGNANCY!" I screamed at her.

I looked at her and I could see tears brimming in her eyes.

"She didn't fake her pregnancy. I've seen the pictures of her baby and it was real, just like mine. It was cruel to accuse a girl with something like that. I can't believe that you have this kind of mind," She said as tears started to fell from her eyes. Her voice was so soft and low and I could hear a disappointment from her voice.

She turned around and started walking to her car.

"Where are you going? You just got home," I said, gripping on her wrist.

"Yoona's. She needs some company after what you said today. And now I know the real reason why she became a crying mess," She said as she let her hand slipped off of my hand.

I turned her around so she was facing me. "I told you not to see her anymore!" I said and she pushed me.

"I can't. She's my friend and she needs me right now. I should apologize to her for what you've said," She said as she opened her car door.

"You still don't believe me?!" I said just as she wants to get in her car. She stopped.

"Taengoo. She lied to you and she used you to break our marriage. If you don't stop seeing her you will be in danger. Please, if you really love me, listen to me," I pleaded to her. She stood by her car and looking at me.

"I love you," She said. "But my friend really needs me now," She said and get in to her car. She started the engine and drove away.
I screamed in frustration. Yoona was really getting out of hands. I need to stop Taeyeon before anything happen to her.

I ran to the door and saw my maids were all standing behind the door with a frightened face.

They must be hearing our fight earlier.
They started to move away as soon as I entered the house and quickly grabbed my car key that was on a fish bowl. I ran to my car and drove away.

Taeyeon is pregnant. She wouldn't drive recklessly so she shouldn't too far by now.

Luckily, it's almost midnight so the neighborhood street was empty. I speed up my car to 90/mph and I could saw her white Mercedes just took a right turn, going to our neighborhood entrance gate. I drove my car faster.

Suddenly, a car with a high speed came into my direction and I quickly turn my steer to the right. Unfortunately, the car was too fast and hit the back side of my car and causing me to lose control of it.

My car was spun around and I tried to stop it by stepping on the brake and made a really loud noise. The car stopped horizontally and I sighed in relief. But then I saw another two lights coming on my way from my peripheral vision. I looked to my right and heard another crash sound.

What did Baekhyun say?! Did you believe him?!

Will Baekhyun be alright?
Is Taeyeon going to be safe?
Stay tune~