9

"Taeyeon, play with me please?" He said. He was leaning on the frame door and I am painting right now. I have to finish this painting by tonight and send it to my buyer tomorrow morning. This buyer personally contacted me to paint the picture of his wife as a birthday present and you don't know how much he pays for it. I just have to paint the details but this guy right there keep bugging me to play with him when I need to concentrate.

"Yah, accompany me on the living room will you?"

"Later Baek, I should finish this by tonight," I said without looking at him. He keeps whining and whining.

"Taeyeon! Play with me, I'm bored," He said, hugging me from behind and stomping his foot.

"Dammit Baek! Can you shut up? Play with the maids! Don't you see I'm fucking try to finish my painting here? So fuck off!" I yelled at him. He became silent.

"Okay! I'm sorry," he said and then walk away. I glance at him and I feel guilty for yelling at him like that. But I really need to focus here and his whine doesn't help at all. I'm sorry baek.

BAEKHYUN POV

She's completely ignoring me. Well, it's my fault though for disturbing her when she's working. But I'm really feeling super bored right now! I look at my watch and it is 5PM. I decided to go to this bar at the city. If I'm not around maybe it'll help Taeyeon to finish her work faster. I grab my leather jacket on the hanger and my car keys. I searched for a maid and see Sulli walking from upstairs.

"Sulli, I'm going out for a while. If Taeyeon asks me where I'm gone just tell her I'm hanging out with my friends,"

"Ne, Baekhyun-ssi," She bowed to me and I leave the house.

-

There's still not too crowded at the bar since its still 5PM. I sit on the barstool and ask for tequila to the bartender. I listen to the live music and watch them playing the instruments. I nodded my head following the rhythm and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I look to my left and it was Jessica, Taeyeon's best friend.

"Hey, you're Baekhyun right?" I nodded. She sits beside me. "Give me what he ordered," She said to the bartender. I pick my tequila and take a sip. "What are you doing here?" She said as she takes a sip.

"Taeyeon get mad at me because I disturbed her," I said.

"Why? Is she painting?" She asked and I nodded. She laughed at me.

"Pity you. Never ever disturb her when she was working. Especially if she's working on a request. She needs concentration to make it beyond the buyer expectation and her expectation," She said as she sipped her drink.

"I just feel bored and lonely. I want to play with her but she's telling me to fuck off," I chuckled. Yeah, I don't like it when she ignored me earlier. That's why I tried to get her attention by disturbing. I thought she's gonna give up and play with me. But she shooed me away instead.

"You have a friend to hang out now," She said referring to herself. I chuckled.

"Well, it's different though," I said. I feel her gaze on me and I look at her.

"You like her?" she said. I smiled and nodded to her.

"Yeah, I think do. I'm starting to fall for her. She just irresistible," I said, staring at nowhere but I know a smile formed on my face.

"Aigoo, you two are so cute. Too cute that I want to puke," She said and we chuckled. "Seriously, you two are like those couples in novels that were forced to married but in the end you fall for each other and have happy ending. Do you try to reenact one of those novels?" She said with a teasing tone. I chuckled.

"Well, let's just say that those novels are pretty disgusting but if you're experiencing it yourself, it is quite beautiful and romantic," I said. She pushed my lightly and laughed.

"I don't know you're this kind of person. The first impression I had for you is you are a pervert," She said. I look at her.

"Why?"

"Taeyeon told me that you stripped her when she sleeps. Do you really not touching her?" she said with suspicious eyes.

"No! I'm really not touching her," I said, defending myself. It was true though. I'm success to restrain my lust that night. If I'm not, trust me that she would be pregnant by today.

"Alright I believe you then," She said as she take another sip and enjoy the live music.

I hang out with Jessica for the whole afternoon until she back to her boutique to fix some things. Not long after she's gone, I go home since it's almost dinner. I don't want her to eat dinner alone and I want to apologize for making disturbing her earlier.

-

The traffic is shitty. I'm stuck for almost 2 hour and it's already 9PM. I walk inside the house and go straight to the dining room to grab some food first. I feel bad for Taeyeon to eat dinner alone but I tried to come home faster. The traffic didn't let me. As I walk to the dining room, I see a view that I didn't expect to see. There is Taeyeon sleeping with her head leaning on her hands on the table. I walk closer to her and crouch to her face level. She looks really flawless. Her eyes, nose and lips. Her brown hair falls onto her shoulder. It all seems so perfect. Maybe this is what they see when they're in love: Perfection. I smiled and caressed her cheek. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opening her eyes.

"Oh, you're home," She said as she realized it's me and rubbed her eyes. "Omo! The food is getting cold!" She panics.

"It's okay. I'll eat it. I'm too hungry to wait it heated," I said as I sit across her. She looks at me and nodded. I take one mouthful of the kimchi fried rice and it taste good. "Even though it's getting cold it still tastes good. You can eat it," I said to her. She looks at me.

"Really? You think it's good? Not too salty or something?" She said and I shook my head.

"No, it tastes good. Why?" I asked. I can see a light pink tint on her cheeks as she looks down at the food.

"I made this," she said and I was surprised.

"What?" I asked. I may sound a little bit rude but the last time she cooked it was so salty and I almost vomit. But this time it was actually pretty good. The flavor is normal and edible.

"I made this. Look, Baekhyun, I'm sorry for snapping at you this afternoon. I just need to finish it by tonight and I need to focus. When I'm done I look for you but Sulli said you were out with your friends. Actually I feel really bad to you so I decided to cook for you to apologize," She said as she lowered her head down. I smiled to the sight. Her innocent side is just attracting me.

"How did you learn to cook?" I asked.

"I learned to cook with the help of Seohyun and I really want to make it as edible as possible. So I'm sorry Baekoong," She said as she walks to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed at her sudden action and the nickname she gave me. She walk back to her chair and started eating. I smiled to her. I'm flustered that she learns to cook for me. The way she apologized to me is just so adorable. You're making falling deeper into you Tae.

"Apology accepted, Taengoo," I said as we both smiled to the nicknames we just give to each other.