17

"It's your baby.... Byun Baekhyun."

Just like that my heart falls to my stomach. No, even further it falls into the ground and to the core of the earth. I feel so numb and can't think about anything. I can't hear anything as my eyes only focus on Baekhyun, who is currently shocked by this news as well. My mom seems like talking to me but I can't hear a word. This is too much for me to hear and I don't know am I going deaf by the moment. The last thing I know is my brother dragged me to his car.

-

We're on my house and sitting in the living room right now except Yoona who is refused to sit. All the maids are sent home and told to be back by the morning. Heenim gave me a glass of water and I tried to calm myself down.

"Yoona, stop joking around! This is not funny at any level!" Baekhyun said with an angry tone.

"Why do you think I'm joking? It is yours Baekhyun! Admit it!" She said. I just keep my head on my hand and just listening to all of them.

"Why are you so sure that's my baby?! You don't even know the last guy you slept with!"

"Enough!" Dad said. I look up and see how serious his face is. No, everyone face is so serious, especially oppa. I know he was furious inside but tried to keep it down for me.

"Yoona, what makes you to claimed that it is Baekhyun's child?" Omonim said.

"Oh, omonim. I have a strong evidence and I'm willing to show all of you," She said. I look up and see her pulling out her phone from her purse. She put it on the table, where all of us can see it. "Listen."

She set the phone volume and I can't believe what I listen to.

"Baek... right there..."
"Oh... Shit!"
"Baekkie!"
"Just a little more!"
"Baek-"

I turn it off before I could hear the next words. My hands are shaking and I have trouble breathing. I looked at Baekhyun who is sitting on the right sofa and he was flustered.

"Baekoong,"

He looked at me as I called his name faintly. Tears already streaming down my face and I don't know how to control it and when it's gonna stop. I looked down. I placed my elbow on my knee and rest my head on the palm. "When?" I said. Everyone is silent. I got impatient and look at Yoona who is staring at me with no expression. "When?!" My voice started to get high.

"One night around September. I met him at the club. He was drunk by then," She said.

"Is it true? Baekhyun?" I asked him and he was looking down. And by that I know that what she's saying is true.

"But I swear I-" I walked away from the room before he could finish his words. I know what he's going to say. Whether he drunk or not, he's still the father of the baby. And I can't live with that.

BAEKHYUN POV

"Let her be," I hear hyung said when I stand up. "It's your fault. Let her think for a while," He said and I know he's right. Damn. I knew I shouldn't go to a club. I knew I shouldn't drink. But the weight is too much for me that time that I don't care about anything. But I don't remember of sleeping with Yoona but she has strong evidence. That voice in the recorder is mine and I can't get away with that.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Mom said. there's a disappointment in it.

"I don't know," I said but it makes Yoona snapped.

"What do you mean you don't know?! You have to take responsibilities for this baby and me! Divorce her!" She said.

"Hell no. I'm not going to divorce her! I'm not going to and I will never!" I said pointing out my finger at her.

"But you're the father of this baby!" She said.

"Alright kids! Let's calm down and think about a good solution for this. Even though I know there's none," Dad said, narrowing his eyes to me. I sit back and think about another solution beside divorce. But I can't think of one as my mind filled with guilty and Taeyeon. What does she feel right now? I destroyed her. I break her. I ruined her.

TAEYEON POV

I sit on the edge of the bed with my head buried on my knees.
What should I do? What will we do? What will they do? What will she do? This question keeps lingering on my mind. I know that Yoona must be wanted Baek to divorce me. And I don't know is he going to or not. I'm starting to have doubts on him tonight after hearing this shocking news. I know I should've be on his side and have a little more faith in him but it is too hard to do. Like, everything that he did to me was just because he wants to be nice and not because of love like I did to him. And those I love you's he said. Does he mean it? Does he really love me? Do I really love him? Urgh, this is too much.

I walked out of my room and heard their conversation.

"....and I will never!" I heard Baekhyun said. I watched them from the top of the stairs and none of them notice me. I sit.

"Alright kids! Let's calm down and think about a good solution for this. Even though I know there's none," Abonim said. They all turned silent and I silently walked down the stairs.

"Stay with her," I said as I stepped on the last staircase. They snapped their head towards me. "I'm serious. You should stay with her," I said straight to his face.

"What? No, I don't want to," He said.

"You don't want to. But you have to. You're going to live with her and take care of her and the baby until the baby is born," I said, persisting on my wish. I'm not really happy with my decision and it could make things worse. But so far, beside divorce, that is the best I could think of. "You're the father of the baby, and you should take care of it. You have to take your responsibilities. Stay with her," I said and he was speechless.

"Taeyeon, you don't-"

"No, mom. I'm very sure about my decision," I said as I staring right into his eyes. Clearly, he was not happy with this as well. His mouth turned into a frown and I hate it to see that. I just want to make him smile but yet, I make him frown. I looked away and turned around to face this girl.

"Are you okay with that, Yoong?" I said, using the nickname that Baekhyun used to call her.

"I'm okay with that," She said. I turned around and face the whole family.

"Then it solved. You're going to start living with her by tomorrow. I will ask Xiumin or Minho to take your clothes there. Yoona, leave your address. And everyone, good night," I said and I hurriedly walked to my room cause I don't want to cry in front everybody. I don't want him to see me cry. It'll just make it harder for the both of us.