Park Hoon

Name : Edward Park Hoon (English)
박훅 (Korean)

Birthday : 14th September 1995 (Virgo)

Age : 20 (International)
21 (Korea)

Nationality : South Korea Citizen

Family Background : Lived in America ever since he was born. His uncle is Park Jin Young of JYP entertainment. He is the only child of his family so he was spoilt by his parents but he doesn't act like one. Comes from a wealthy family.His mother is an artist and father a musician,so his family was all into the Arts. He travels to Korea, Japan sometimes to visit his relatives.

Height : 186cm

Weight : 60 kg

Bloodtype : O

Nickname : Hoon-ah, sunbae-nim (Min Ae)

Hoon-ee (JYP-nim)

Bastard (Mark)

Weird habits : Becomes a totally cold and tough person whether it comes to dancing and choreography.

Facts:-
1) He is a total perfectionist when it comes to dance. He is really strict on it and is frustrated by Min Ae's slow learning skills because he isn't that patient on this area.
2) Does really well in academics,especially History. Has a keen fondness of it.
3) Has high expectations of himself and like I said before a total perfectionist.
4) Has a similiar personality to Mark (They are both Virgos for goodness sake) but Park Hoon is more on the outgoing side.
5) Can play the piano, guitar and violin
6) Usually treat girls really coldly and does not have interest in them that people on his campus used to think that he was gay.
7) Wants to be a photographer and travel around the world but is currently studying the musical course to be a Pianist and Choreographer.
8)Was actually on a holiday in Korea but got pulled to become the manager of Got7 by his uncle. He wouldn't have argeed if Min Ae wasn't here.
9) Not used to calling Hyung or being called oppa and does not really like it.

Favourites:-

Food : Subway cookies and its sandwiches.

Thing to do : Travel around the world, experience things that are dangerous but worth a try, take photographs

Subject : History

Feelings/thoughts towards Min Ae : [Spoiler] At first, when he first saw her on TV on her debut stage, she reminded him of her. By her, it is his first love. They were together for 3 years until she died in a car accident when he was 18.Henwitnessed her getting into an accident and hownshe left him. The image still haunted him till now and he couldn't get enough sleep every night,that is until he met Min Ae.He was really devestated, he couldn't eat,sleep for a few months until his parents scolded him and her parents scolded him did he snap out of it. However, he wasn't his old self anymore. He wouldn't smile,laugh or joke anymore. His parents felt as if they were living with a robot. He had lots of admirers but he was totally cold to girls and did not have any interest in any of them. It was until he saw Min Ae. He could see her image in Min Ae. She was also a very good singer and dancer. So he was very frustrated with Min Ae when he found out that Min Ae wouldn't dance as well as her. But as time passed by, he seemed to fall for Min Ae, the real Min Ae and not the reflection of her.

-Min Ae reminds me of her. She brings me back to life. I'm really glad and happy about that.- Park Hoon when interviewed by author-nim.

Feelings/thoughts towards Mark: Was impressed by his martial arts tricking and really wanted to be good friends with him but Mark seems to not like him and is extremely cold to him. He thought that Mark was weird, being all nice to Min Ae and touchy with her although he likes another girl called...Wendy?

-Mark's a cool dude,I totally wanted to be friends with him but he doesn't seem to want to. He is so cold. I think that he is really weird. Why is he being so nice to Min Ae when he likes the whatsocalled Wendy? I heard it somewhere. I don't think he likes Min Ae. He always teases her.- Park Hoon when interviewed by author-nim.

Feelings/thoughts towards Tae Hee: Hate how rude he was,flicking his hand away. Don't have any good impression of him but Min Ae seems to be really good friends with him.Min Ae should steer away from this kind of people

-Tae Hee is one annoying kid and I don't like him.-Park Hoon when interviewed by author-nim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's thoughts: Yes! It's Lee Jong Suk! He is like one of my bias in K-Dramas though I like Mark oppa more. (Though I liked Lee Jong Suk longer but Mark oppa totally captured my heart) Did you realize that the name "Park Hoon" was created based on Doctor Stranger? I loved that series a lot! Anyways,the facts are not of Lee Jong Suk okay! It is Park Hoon. Park Hoon is a clinchè 'I'm smiling but suffering inside' person. So don't judge a book by its cover. He slowly developed feelings for Min Ae as time passed.

Appearance : Chapter 41, Chapter 55-60 and more