5❤️

"Sarah. Can you please please please pass this to Mark oppa?" I begged my classmate Sarah. I wasn't that close to her but I was really desparate to pass my gift to Mark oppa.

You see, I was on the streets one day and this little notebook here caught my attention and I thought it would do really well for his birthday present. Well,his birthday was months away but like I said I was desparate.

And I did many special designs for the book cover. Spent hours and days on it. It was just a dream that I could give it to Mark oppa and I can't believe that it will be coming true. Thank goodness I prepared this in advance.

Sarah had boasted to the whole class that she was going to attend Got7's mini fan session. She wasn't a huge fan of them but her parents happened to be working at the venue where they are having a fan session and they got a free ticket-A ticket that only lucky fans were able to get- and passed it to her. She was thrilled though she wasn't a huge fan. It was her first time meeting idols. Not many of our friends were impressed. Except me of course. They were all fans of other groups,EXO,BTS,Infinite and more. But mostly EXO.

And trust me. Though I live in Korea. Chances of meeting them are so low and I could never get my hands on those tickets. My parents were not that approving of me fangirling so obsessedly. They say I'm a pyschopath. As if.. Blehh!

"Sure..But which one of them is Mark?" She scratched her head confusedly. I can't believe she knows nothing of them when she is going to meet them in two days. I would trade anything for that ticket but not like she would agree and my parents would argee.

"This one." I took out my phone and showed her pictures of Mark that I saved in my phone.

"Okay then. I will pass it to him." She gave me a smile.

"OMO. Sarah I love you so much!!" I hugged her. I never had the chance to give Mark oppa anything,not even fanmail.(Present Min Ae's comment: Such a relief I had not given him fanmail before.....I'm sure to write stupid things inside and he will be teasing me about it...Thank goodness..Phewww..)

"Its nothing." She gave me a smile. I'm so relieved she argeed to this.

"Min Ae. I want to go for lunch!!I'm hungry!!" Brooklyn whined and pulled me away from Sarah.

"Tell me everything when you get back okay?" I said and passed the notebook to Sarah. Sarah gave me an amused smile. Probably because of how Brooklyn is dragging me away from Sarah.

"When were you so close to Sarah?" Brooklyn crossed her arms and questioned me.

"Erm..Since she is going to Got7's fan meeting? Can you believe it?!!! I finally got the chance to give Mark a present,though not personally." I answered.

"Tsk. What do you like about those dorks anyways? They aren't that cool." Brooklyn said. I can't believe she doesn't like any Kpop groups or Kdramas of any sort!!

"They are! And they are hot.Especially Mark oppa. Did you see him in the latest Real Got7 episode?? He was so cute-"  I was starting to fawn over Mark's cuteness and everything when Brooklyn shut me down.

"I don't think I want to listen to that again. Seriously Min Ae. You talk so much when its about Got7 and MARK," She used a girly and shrieky tone and dreamy tone when she said Mark, but no,I don't sound like that," But when it comes to other matters,you practically never talk." Brooklyn complained.