Gossip Corner #2

Reference: Chapter 62

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.01am

deffjb : Min Ae, Mark where are you guys? Come back soon! Don't spend the night outside!!!

10.15am

hma : why is this called the gossip corner! =_=

hma : Yah!

hma :bambam oppa, jackson oppa you guys really argh!! you both think too much! And even so why do you have to state it out here =_= its embarassing!!!!

bamX2 : Min Ae your username is so boring.

hma : Not the main point please!

bamX2 : well to be fair.You both are really sneaky. Mark oppa doesn't talk much to us but with you he suddenly becomes like another jackson.

jackson_w852 : I will just take that as a compliment!

jackson_w852 : You should have seen your face yesterday. You were so worried. I don't believe you don't like Mark hyung!

hma :The main point is not I like mark or not. The main point is these things shouldn't be discussed in front of me.

jr_pjy : Min Ae you are overreacting. they are just stating out their opinions. This is so much better than saying things behind your back.

hma : true.

hma :but

jr_pyj : Why are you so concerned? is it because you really like mark hyung?

hma : NOOOOOOOO

m_tuan : she doesn't like me. She loves me because of my awesomeness.

m_tuan : I'm sure deep in her heart,she really likes me a lot. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yu__gyeom : the confidence. you are really arrogant mark hyung.

m_tuan : if not how will so many girls fall in love with me? Min Ae fell for me too.

hma : No. I DID NOT.

yjae : why aren't you guys saying it out loud? i mean we are all in the same van after all.

deffjb : i know. its so stupid.

hma : cause hoon doesn't need to know about these stuff?

m_tuan : see i told u she likes me. so she is embarrassed by that.

jackson_w852 : hyung arh..you are embarrassing me.....

12.35pm

yjae :OMO! Mark hyung held Min Ae's hand! And jackson hyung is screaming so loud now.

jackson_w852 : It wasn't me. it was the fans.

yu__gyeom : I am the witness. I saw Jackson hyung screaming.

jackson_w852 : traitor!!! just you wait.

deffjb : jackson, yugyeom stop pushing each other..its embarrassing and the fans are watching..

jr_pjy : why didn't you say that out loudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

deffjb : oh yeah. i shld have. you guys really affected me! gosh. now i'm becoming weird too.

yu__gyeom :ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yjae :ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12.50 pm

yjae : Omo they are so cheesy, Why won't they just say 'I love him/her' and the end.

bamX2 :thats too fast and not that fun anymore ahhahahaha

1.20 pm

jackson_w852 : why are they so much questions? my legs hurt from standing! I want to get a seat too! :(

bamX2 : go to one of the fans and ask for their seat. they would give it up for you!!!!

jackson_w852 : bitchiso (Crazy)

1.45pm

jr_pjy : finally phototaking session. Its going to end!! hurray!!!

deffjb : Aww I feel like a father looking at his children's wedding ceremony. They look so cute together. We should take photos too!

jackson_w852 : Currently taking them!!

yjae : Let's clap for Got7's official photographer!!

yu__gyeom : clap clap

jackson_w852 :thank you thank you. i want to thank blablablabla for this opportunity and blablabla

deffjb : you guys have officially gone crazy!

bamX2 : O

bamX2 : M

bamX2 : O

bamX2 : That hug. See I told you soo!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson_w852 : I feel so touched that I'm right. high5 bambam!

bamX2 : Five!!!

yjae : They look so cute and Min Ae's face hahahaaha!

jr_pjy : my sister has grown up :')

yu__gyeom : ahahah wait till they come down!!

deffjb : we should open a party!!

jr_pjy : that sounds good ㅋㅋㅋ they will be so touched hahaha