Jr.

Name : Park Jin Young (English)
Jr. (Stage Name)
박진영 (Korean)

Birthday : 22th September 1994 (Libra)

Age : 21 (International)
22 (Korea)

Nationality :South Korea Citizen

Height : 178 cm

Weight : 63kg

Bloodtype : O

Nickname : Omma, Junior, Got7's JYP (CEO) (Got7)

Facts (Real) :-
1)Does choreography for Got7 sometimes
2)Debuted with JB in JJ project
3)Got7 think that Jin Young is their mother.
4) He is called Jr because his name is the same as JYP's entertainment CEO Park Jin Young

How I portray him : Jr is the childhood friend of Min Ae.Everyone thought they would get married but turns out it wasn't this way. Jr takes really good care of Min Ae, he would always babysit her whether her parents are busy with work. He taught her her first words, changed her diapers, is practically a father,brother to her. To Jr, she was her everything. His feelings for her are just as a sister but to him maybe even the girl he likes is not as important as Min Ae is to him.Jr was really sad when he left Min Ae to train as a trainee but with that he made a pact to himself that he will be the best in the entertainment industry. He was really glad when Min Ae joined Got7 as they could be together all the time. Jr is a really warm and considerate person and is opposite to JB's personality. Maybe that's why he is the best and most comfortable with him. Jr loves to care for the other members and feels good when they accept his care. He is very meticulous and notice many small little things that normally people don't. He is really cheery about life and everything and feels that everything in life is great. He is really playful sometimes!

Feelings/thoughts on Min Ae : She is someone that is irreplaceable to him. Her existence is his everything. If anything happens to her, he is the one who takes it the worst. When she first moved next to him. He found her really cute and often went to visit their house to catch a glance of her. He doesn't have a younger sibling and Min Ae was the first baby he had seen in his entire life. Affection for her grew instantaneous and weird enough, Min Ae doesn't cry when he is around. They spent their time together all the time and whenever Min Ae is bullied,he will stand up for her. There was also one time when Min Ae failed her exam when she was in Primary school and asked Jin Young to sign the exam paper in place of her guardian as she was afraid of being scolded by her parents. When her parents found out about this,they didn't get angry but laughed at the both of them. They were really cute and can be said to be closer than blood related siblings. So when he went to JYP entertainment to pursue his dream, he was really depressed and felt really guilty. After JB's talk and encouragement did he really get a grip on himself and do well. Min Ae and Jin Young has no secrets and Jin Young always tell her about his crush and every single thing in his life.

-Min Ae is my baby sister and I can't stand it if anyone hurts her. I will be always by her side. I'm sure that my future wife will be jealous but I still won't stop doting her because to me,she is my universe.-Jin Young when interviewed by author-nim.

Feelings/thoughts on MarkAe : He feels really glad and relieved that Mark takes so much care of Min Ae but sometimes he gets a little jealous as he feels that he is being replaced by Mark. Maybe he should also find someone to care for too...He is totally supportive of them and can't wait till they confess to each other. He would sing love songs for them while they are confessing.

-I really feel that I'm being replaced but I'm glad it is Mark hyung and no one else.- Jin Young when interviewed by author-nim.

Appearances: Chapter 6, Chapter 9-Chapter 36, Chapter 38-Chapter 51, Chapter 53-to be continued.