Intersect

Hey guys so I'm taking a moment here, to promote my latest book.

Intersect

Well, this is one of the major projects  I have right now in my mind and I really am very very passionate about it

So if you like my writings, do check it out.

IT IS NOT A FANFICTION IM SORRY

BUT IT IS AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE PLOT STORY.

So if you like arranged marriaged or if you havent got over Mad Edition : Married to Mark Tuan, I advise you to check it out.

Cause I freaking swear it will be good. Better than Mad Edition btw.

So updates on my writing career,

I am writing Intersect as you all know. Updates in every 10 days. I had a few chapters done so you don't have to worry about it.

And I'm rewriting + editing Mark Tuan you are mine.

I'm trying to do one chapter a day. So old readers, if you want to see the improved work, feel free to read it up again!

And for Mark Tuan you are mine 2

I'm so sorry for not fufilling my last promise of a new chappie after 180 votes.

I'm so ashamed that I don't even dare to look at it right now.

But I seriously have a major writer's block and lost passion for it.

So editing the first book is a good way for me to connect with the characters again, and maybe write their story again.
But it in meantime, I'm said to say that it will be on hold

Anyways, thanks for reading this and please try out Intersect.

How was Hard carry btw?

I really loved Mark's part.

though it was so little.

darn that old man.

See ya guys xx

Two paths moving on their own, travelling to their own predesignated destinations

Two paths moving on their own, travelling to their own predesignated destinations. One day, they intersect, merged together and started moving along together as one.

This was what happened to Go Hae Ri and Park Yi Eun. They were both living their lives peacefully without the knowledge of the latter until a marriage brought them together. Both of them accepted this arrangement gracefully, having no regard to love at all. They didn't  know what was love, nor did them believed in it. The only thing they did was to study. But what will happen when palpitating hearts, engulfing hugs and stolen kisses were thrown into the equation?