Team Bonding

Everyone was chatting and relieved after the football match against Team Y. However, you were laying on your futon and stared at the ceiling plainly, deep in thought.

Reo sighed, punching the new futon he had received due to the goal bonus system.

"This futon is too hard," He commented.

Spoiled kid much.

"If the quality of my bed is S-tier, then the futons we have here are F-tier. They're more suitable for dead bodies than people." Reo explained.

"Hey Nagi, since I helped you get your phone back, how about you help me get the 'high quality bed' bonus next?"

"Why don't you ask Ba-ya to get it for you?" Nagi asked.

"Bay-ya's not here," Reo pointed out.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

You walked to the dining hall to see that everyone was getting their food.

You looked at the ranking and food list which was displayed on one of the walls.

221 - Tonkotsu

222 - Hamburger

223 - Yakisoba

224 - Okayadon

225 - Tempura Soba

226 - Meat buns

227 - Shumai

228 - Boiled Spinach

229 - Kinpara Gobo

230 - Crab sticks

231 - Hijiki

What happens if someone is allergic to the food they got?

You took a seat next on an empty table and was about to eat your food until a voice stopped you.

"Alright... This is what I have for you today..." Reo showed his hamburger to everyone like some sort of rare and exquisite artifact he dug up.

What is happening...?

"The 'Third meal trading market' begins!" Reo pumped one fist in the air as the team surrounded him.

Ah right... Mikage cooperation, business. Makes sense.

"So noisy..." Nagi appeared right next to you, taking the vacant seat beside you.

For some reason, Nagi seemed to also have developed a slight attachment to you too. While you were busy eating your shumai in peace, Nagi lazily tapped you on the shoulder.

"Can you feed me...?" Nagi asked, opening his mouth wide.

What is this spoiled baby...

You sighed, picking up new chopsticks from his plate and feeding him tonkotsu.

"Why didn't you ask Reo?" You asked, feeding him another bite.

"He's too far away and busy..." Nagi responded, chewing on his food. "Getting his attention is a hassle..."

A spoiled brat and a spoiled baby... What a relationship they have..

"Raise your hand if you're interested in my hamburger steak!"

"Yeah! I've been waiting!"

"Yes. yes. Yes!"

"Me, Me!"

Almost everyone raised their hand except a few exceptions. That being you, Nagi and Zantetsu.

"I'll trade this Hajiki for half your hamburger!"