First Selection

So these are my teammates now...

You listened as they all introduced themselves and soon enough; it was your turn, much to your dismay.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you all."

You were expecting the next one to introduce themselves but before they could, Reo being the observant out of everyone brought something you wished was avoidable.

"Hey, you kinda look like a girl and a bit like Sato (B/N)," Reo commented, pointing out the two things you wished to avoid. "Are you secretly his sister or something?"

It hasn't even been like a day, and I already hate this...

"Ah... I guess I'm built differently," You sweatdropped. "As for the second statement, I guess you could say that it's just coincidental."

I'm not a fan of this... I can tell his suspicion is rising.

"I see... That's understandable," Reo narrowed his eyes at you, "So tell me... are you lying?"

Well...

You looked Reo dead in the eye with a solemn expression on your face, making it somewhat unreadable, the kind of strategy used by manipulators to keep their true intentions concealed.

You watched as his eyes flickered with uncertainty, as if trying to decipher what lay beneath the surface, but your expression gave nothing away.

"If I tell you that I'm not lying, will you believe me?" Your tone dropped an octave lower, definitely sounding intimidating and masculine. "Besides, why would Ego invite a girl into a program if everyone here is a boy? I don't think he's that stupid."

"I guess you're right! Alright, I believe you!" Reo laughed, "Seriously... I was just joking with ya! No need to be serious! Sheesh, you're a good actor! Ever thought of being an actor?"

"Thanks and no. Theatrics are unsuited for me," You responded. "I hope we all get along."

"Likewise," Reo replied.

Close call...

Being nearly caught on your first day here at Blue Lock was something that wasn't on your bingo card.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

The training regime was tiring, filled with intensive exercises, but it wasn't the worst you've done and you found it tolerable. However, it seemed other people had trouble keeping up.

Running Test

Team V were on the treadmills, running at a high speed and over an hour. They were all sweating and puffing hysterically and chugging their water and catching up with their breaths. However, Zantetsu was one who had stamina, running for a long time.

"That idiot is insane..."

"How can he run for so long..."

"So fast too..."

Even though he was an idiot, Zantetsu was admired for his stamina and speed.

You were in the corner, not drawing attention to yourself and staying in the shadows. If anything, you were like the ghost of Team V.

"Reo~ I'm tireeeddd," Nagi whined, his head on Reo's shoulder. "When is this over? I want to play video games..."

An absolutely spoiled baby...

"I don't think it's that bad," Reo responded, brushing it off. "If it makes us stronger to reach the World Cup, I'm all for it!"

Such dedication...