Team W

"In the next game, we're facing Team W!" Reo declared as he slammed a mini whiteboard with Team W's players. "Like us, they won the first game, the core of their game is the Wanima Brothers!"

Crocodile twins, huh? Seriously, I wonder how their parents looked for their children to look like that.

"If we can stop these two, we'll definitely win! We'll set up an offense with me in the center, just like we trained, position yourselves to split the brothers! Alright? Our goal is to get a high quality bed for everyone!" Reo declared.

There's eleven people in this room, and a bed is worth five. So we need 55 goals to make it work... It's not worth it in my opinion. A futon is already comfortable enough.

You sighed as Reo hyped everyone up while you leaned on the wall next to Nagi.

It's simple really.

"Let's continue our hot streak, Nagi!" Reo exclaimed as he tied his hair up.

"Since the team is united now, you don't need me, right?" Nagi asked.

"Not allowed, you gotta fight."

"Yeah, yeah."

Reo then turned to face you, "And I expect something from you too, (L/N)! Don't think I didn't notice you slacking like Nagi during the match against Team Y! I won't let you sit on the sidelines again!"

Huh? No thanks...

"Um... It's alright. I don't really need to-"

Reo gave you a huge grin, excitement present in his eyes, "Don't fucking back to me, you got it? I'm going to get you a goal and you aren't allowed to deny me."

"Pass to Nagi and we'll secure a win," You blinked.

"Why should I when you also intrigue me, (L/N)?" Reo stepped forward, closing the gap between the two of you. "Nagi may be my treasure but something tells me you will be a valuable chip."

"..."

Looks like he's stubborn. Wouldn't be surprised if he stole the ball off everyone just for me to score.

"If I comply, what do I get in return?"

"Oho?" Reo grinned, "A mutual exchange? I like your thinking, (L/N). The more you speak, the more my interest in you heightens."

Huh? Your deal better be worth my time and energy.

"...Please don't make it sound weird," You sighed.

"You're a weirdo, Reo." Nagi responded.

"I'm not weird!" Reo stuck his tongue out at Nagi.

You just sighed, walking away from the duo.

I'll see if I can be bothered.

As kickoff began, the Wanima brothers started off with the ball.

So the plan is that Reo shuts off the younger brother while everyone else shuts off the older brother. I doubt it's going to work though.

Reo rushed forward towards the younger brother, only to notice Reo was being the one blocked.

Seems like someone did their homework. This might become a problem if the Wanima brothers did in fact study everyone.

As usual, you were scoping out the field and identifying the main targets despite studying them in the monitoring room earlier.

"I watched your last match and figured it out! Mikage Reo, Team V revolves around you, doesn't it?" The younger brother of the twins, grinned. "If we can stop you from leading Team V, their formation will be stagnant."