Entrance Exam

"Welcome to Blue Lock," A female with chocolate brown hair and eyes welcomed you with a small smile. "Now then, we're gonna collect your wallet and phone."

Huh? Seriously? What can I do to cure my boredom then?

You reluctantly gave her the items she requested.

So this really is a jail, huh? What's next? A repeat of the Stanford Prison Experiment ripoff with safety protocols this time? 

"Now then, please head to the room indicated by your uniform's letter, change into your uniform and stand by."

You walked inside the building, looking at your uniform which also had a number. 

Team V and number 227... So does that mean I'm ranked 227 out of the 300? Why is it so high...

You walked around the facility before you spotted a closed automated door with the bold and large letter V written on it. A clear indication that this was where you were supposed to go. The doors automatically opened once you stepped close enough, revealing no one in the room yet.

Well, that's reassuring.

However, you noticed something in the corner of a room.

You have to be joking...

A hidden camera hidden from plain sight. It was placed sneakily in the corner and was able to look at the entire room. Luckily, you noticed this.

Good to know I came prepared.

Earlier when you were preparing to enter Blue Lock, you managed to sneak in everything you needed. You were prepared for this moment. You had successfully snuck in duct tape, bandages, sanitary products, binders and many more into the facility in your bag you were carrying.

You wore a strapless binder which was also wrapped in bandages underneath your clothes. You quickly changed into your uniform with no issue.

Ah... This is already going to make me suspicious, huh?

The uniform was rather tight and clearly outlined your body type, which was something that you already did not like as it revealed a part of your femininity. 

Ah, whatever. 

You waited for other members, and soon enough; the room was pouring bit by bit with people. Obviously, you received some occasional glances and whispers here and there due to your strange femininity, but they paid no mind to it for long. You glanced around the room in boredom, noticing something eerily familiar about it.

Size of the penalty area, so this was all meticulously designed by Ego. Perhaps the JFA did indeed underestimate this guy.

You also noticed a male getting stuck in his clothes.

Huh? Should I help him? He'll eventually figure it out, right? 

As the numbers began to increase to ten, two more people entered, and you recognised them as the people who stayed behind. The white-haired male with the purple-haired male - the Hakuho duo from earlier who stayed behind. 

You've seen their faces on the news perhaps once or twice, and that was about it. You never paid any mind to it, but it seemed PIFA had developed a slight interest as they had eyes on them for a brief moment, but got bored pretty quickly.

I think their names were Mikage Reo and Nagi Seishiro...

"This is totally like 'Squid game.'" Nagi commented.

"This is totally like 'Squid game.'" Reo exclaimed.

"Oh-ho! Speak of the devil!" A voice chimed in. "It's the genius combo from that game a while back! My my, this must be fate!"