Team Z

"This is our last match, we've won all our matches so far, so we're definitely moving on, but we're still going all-out to win this." Reo declared.

Must we be this dramatic?

"Okay," Zantetsu replied. "Don't let your garden go with the wind, right?"

Huh... What?

"You mean 'don't let your guard down after a win?'" You sighed.

Nagi stayed quiet, thinking about how much of a hassle this is.

You noticed Nagi who seemed to be deep in thoughts.

"Still thinking about the game against Team X?" You asked Nagi who was beside you.

"You know?" Nagi blinked.

"That expression on your face says a lot," You replied.

"Time for the first selection's last battle!" Reo exclaimed.

"Don't let your garden go!" Zantetsu said, "Don't let your garden go!"

Can't be bothered with this.

Team Z was already there, waiting and stretching.

The Kuon guy isn't playing...

"Just the ten of you?" Reo asked.

"That traitor guy is off the corner," Zantetsu noticed.

"He's planning to slack off... Well, because even if we win, he'll still advance as the top scorer." Reo explained. "We still would've won anyway."

As kickoff began, Nagi passed the ball to Reo.

"Igaguri!" Isagi shouted.

"Yeah!" Igaguri replied as he used his head to intercept the ball. Igaguri's header landed at Bachira.

"Thanks, here I go!"

Bachira broke through the defense before passing to the extremely tall guy with silver hair and a bun who you believed was named Gagamaru. Gagamaru was marked by two Team V players. 

As the ball descended, Gagamaru used his head to attempt to score, however it hit the goal post.

"Gah! So close!" Igaguri shouted.

"One more..." Gagamaru muttered.

Agility, dribbling, strength, brains and so much more. Team Z has it all. So this is Team Z's exclusive package.

You observed from afar, not stepping in to help but rather analysing the whole field.

I think Team V will lose.

"Holy crap! That was cool!" Reo exclaimed, "Hey, Nagi! Let's try that!"

"What a pain," Nagi replied.

Reo delivered a nice clean pass to Nagi. You watched as Nagi trapped the ball in midair and stopped the ball's momentum before kicking it straight into the goal.

Team V - Team Z

1   -    0

"Piece of cake, how did you miss something like that?" Nagi asked.

Isagi and Bachira's eyes widened in response. 

"Nice Nagi! Just like how I pictured it!" Reo complimented as he pointed finger guns at Nagi. 

"Reo, can I slack off now and let (L/N) and Zantetsu do all the work?" Nagi sighed.

"Don't bring me into this," You chimed into the conversation. "You're supposed to be the protagonist and I'm supposed to be an NPC."