chapter 7:Midnight Encounter

Liam's towel slipped, revealing his naked form. Niall's eyes widened, drinking in the sight. He dropped to his knees, his hands roaming over Liam's chest, exploring every contour. Liam's skin was warm, inviting, and Niall couldn't resist.

"Fuck, Snowflake," Liam whispered, his voice trembling. "You're killing me."

Niall's lips brushed against Liam's skin, sending shivers down his spine. "You're so beautiful, Li." He kissed Liam's chest, his tongue tracing Liam's nipple. Liam's moans filled the air, his body trembling.

Just as Niall was about to push Liam to the edge, a noise came from the living room. They froze, Liam's eyes snapping toward the sound.

"Shit," Liam muttered, quickly grabbing his towel. "Who is it?"

Niall scrambled to his feet, his heart racing. "Don't know." They exchanged a frantic glance before Liam slipped upstairs to dress.

"What the fuck?" Niall whispered to himself. Who had woken up? And how much had they heard?

As they reached the top floor, Louis emerged from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, guys. What's going on?" His voice was groggy, but his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

Niall's guilt must have been written across his face because Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Everything okay, Boo?" Louis asked, his tone laced with concern.

Niall forced a smile. "Yeah, just... um... getting a drink." He hoped Louis wouldn't notice his flushed cheeks.

Louis nodded, but his gaze lingered, suspicion simmering beneath the surface.

Liam reappeared, dressed and surprisingly calm.

"Hey, Lou. What's up?" Liam asked, strolling over to Louis.

Louis shrugged. "Just needed a glass of water. Heard some noise."

Niall's anxiety spiked. Had Louis heard their intimate moment?

Liam slung an arm around Louis's shoulders. "Just Snowflake being clumsy, mate."

Louis chuckled. "Right."

The tension dissipated, but Niall knew this was far from over. He exchanged a glance with Liam, their secret hanging precariously in the balance.

As they settled back into their rooms, Niall couldn't shake the feeling that their midnight encounter was only the beginning.