chapter 10:Morning after

The morning sun streamed through the windows, illuminating Niall's troubled thoughts. He headed for the shower, seeking solace in the water's warmth. As the shower washed away last night's passion, dark thoughts crept in, threatening to consume him.

Niall's hands found his upper thighs, the familiar ache a temporary escape. The cuts reopened, blood mingling with water. Niall's breath hitched, his mind numb. He felt a fleeting sense of relief, but guilt soon followed.

But Liam's face flashed in his mind, and Niall's body responded. He jerked off, moaning softly as he finished. The release was temporary, his thoughts swirling back to Liam.

The shower continued, washing away evidence of his secrets. Niall emerged, cleaned and wrapped his wounds, and dressed in gray sweatpants and a short-sleeved top. Downstairs, Louis, Zayn, and Harry chatted over breakfast.

Louis smiled, calling out, "Hey, Boo! Morning!" Niall forced a smile, wincing as he sat. His soreness was palpable, Liam's intensity still echoing through his body.

Liam stirred, finally waking. He exchanged a knowing glance with Niall before disappearing upstairs. Niall's heart skipped a beat, their secret hidden from the others.

As Niall ate, Louis handed him a plate. "Eat up, Boo. You must be starving." Niall nodded, taking a bite. The food tasted bland, his mind elsewhere.

Upstairs, Liam stripped his bed, washing away last night's passion. As he changed the sheets, memories of Niall's cries echoed through his mind.

Liam reappeared, his eyes locking onto Niall's. "Morning, Snowflake," Liam whispered, his voice husky. Niall's cheeks flushed, his heart racing.

"Morning," Niall replied, his voice barely audible. The tension between them was palpable, their secret hidden from the others.

Louis noticed nothing, oblivious to the undercurrents. "So, guys, what's the plan for today?"

Zayn shrugged. "No plans here."

Harry nodded. "Same."

Niall's gaze drifted to Liam, their eyes meeting in a silent understanding.