Against My Will - Chapter 8

Jazz's P.O.V

i spend 2 hours taking a lovely long bathe then dressed in sweats for the game, i didn't know what to wear to a game since i've never been to one before.

as i took one last look in the mirror, i checked how i look cause this is going to be the first time for me to be in public with the Jonases so i wanted to look decent for the occasion.

after i was done i went to Nick's room, stood in front of it then knocked.

*knock knock*

"come on in"

i entered the room without looking at him then closed the door once it was closed i turned my sight to him to find that he was TOPLESS.

i literally died insid! do you know how hard it is for a hardcore jonatic to see this? like in person and super close? it was insane.

i kept my mouth open then looked the other way, he noticed my reaction then instantly grabbed a shirt and slipped it on.

"sorry i thought you were Joe"

"it's okay" i replied shyly

at this moment i envied Joe and Kevin and all the men who got to see him shirtless, while me and all the fans are dying for just a glimpse of muscles!

"oh you're done?"

"excuse me?"

oh i mean you're ready? you still have about an hour?"

"yeah well i would be earlier but i took a long bathe to refresh myself and to be prepared for a sunburn"

he laughed at my comment

"i should've probably done that"

"hahaha yeah"

*a moment of silence*

"can i ask you something?" i said while directing him in the eye

"sure"

"uhhmm don't get this in the wrong way but uhhmm, are you sure you want me to come with you?"

"absolutely!"

"i mean aren't you afraid of people's talks or paparazzi or the press talking? i know that you're supposed to be dating superstar Delta Goodrem"

he looked upset once i finished "i'm really sorry if my words hur--"

"we're only dating for publicity"

"oh"

"at first it meant something but then when we end it our managements forced me to pretend that we're still going"

"but that's wrong!"

"well it's only for some time till she ends her The Voice season as a judge"

"but isn't that interfering your freedom?"

"well i haven't quite found a woman in my life in a long time so it doesn't really bother me"

i really respected his actions and words, how can he say everything right?

"can i ask you something?" he said

"of course"

"i know that we'll get married soon but maybe we can keep it a secret? like you know from the press and stuff?"

"i-i-i----"

"don't worry once me and Delta are over for good i'll announce it! i promise."

"i believe you, you don't have to promise me"

"and how so?"

"because you're not an enemy and you have nothing against me and also we're on the same side."

Nick's P.O.V

how can she be this smart? she's fantastic!

"are you for real?"

she giggled then there was a knock on the door

"oh hey you're both here, time to hit the road" Joe said then left

i turned my sight to her "what was i thinking? Joe never waits for me to say come in, he just enters!"

we both laughed

"well you know now" she said then kept on laughing

*beep beep*

"they're horning at us we must keep going"

"okay i'll meet you at the car"

"cool i'll just grab my hat and follow you"

i watched her as she got up from the chair, went outside and closed the room door.

i just never saw a girl does that! probably because i never had a sister? also all my girlfriends just came in and burst into the room without permission well except for my mother, she respects my space but this is different. and also her reaction when she saw me without a shirt took me by surprise.

i grabbed my hat asap cause we were late.

i went downstairs and got into the car. i sat shotgun while Jazz sat in the back with Frankie and Danielle.

she was quiet, had her headphones on and she looked like she was enjoying the song so much.

i didn't wanna bother her so i grabbed my phone and texted her.

"what are you listening to?"

there was a buzz of vibration in the back but she got surprised as she gasped and looked embarrassed.

i was watching her moves from the rear view mirror.

she opened her phone and smiled to me through the mirror.

suddenly there was a buzz in my hands from the phone, i opened the text.

"six degrees of separation by The Script"

i couldn't believe my eyes! she listens to The Script?

i thought she was on of those girls who likes boybands and popstars who just dance and call themselves "artists"

but she's into good bands?

i was impressed.

"what else do you like?" i texted back

"backstreet boys"

oh here comes the boybands but actually they're the best boyband out there.

"any solo artists?"

"John Mayer, Brooks & Dunn"

"Brooks & Dunn are a duo not a solo artist"

"hahaha very funny mock me"

and we continued like this till we arrived to the field.

i was really pumped about the game.

    ------------------------------------  

so that was chapter 8, hope you have enjoyed it :)

FEEDBACK is super appreciated so thank you xx  

COMMENT/FAN/VOTE ♥