Against My Will - Chapter 13

Nick's P.O.V

It's been a couple of bitter sweet weeks, everyone is rushing to make this 'private' wedding happen as soon as possible, Delta on the other hand is not very happy about it, i'm clueless though? i mean ever since we broke up she've seen some guys and i didn't mind cause we're through and somehow i'm not even sad about it anymore, it's like i've....moved on?

On the other hand, i've gotten closer to Jazz! she's an amazing girl and every time i think about it i feel sorry for her.

If i met her before all this happened, i might have actually liked her like any two people who get into a relationship. I hate the feeling of force or like someone has the upper hand on you!

The only upper hand is god, even though i've tried to get pass all this - still - all i could think about is Jazz and how she's getting into this situation with me.

the previous day she mentioned that her friends are coming over to help get prepared.

"They're like my only family, Sandra and Spencer"

i recalled her words in my head, i was ready to wear my smile and welcome my new life as a 'married man' i always thought that getting married younger would make you closer to your children but then i think again that it's what you do and the activities you share with them is what makes you tighter with them.

Maybe it's just a resolution but that doesn't mean i approve of getting married at the moment then again i'm forced to actually!

Jazz's P.O.V

Spencer and Sandra are flying here today! gosh i'm so excited cause i haven't seen them for a long time due to work and Philip, i miss the times we spent together.

 "how about this?" Denise cut me from my thoughts showing me this flower set

"hmmm" i thought "i liked the red roses we chose earlier, so why are we picking flowers again?"

"just to have more options that's all" she said with a smile

i began to lighten up to her in general, she's everything i thought she'd be;  a supportive mother, an incredible woman, a fantastic wife and a huge kind-hearted person.

i don't know is it just me that does that "paint this weird image of my favourite celebrity's mother and picture how she is and how life would be when me and him get married" am i really the only one who does that? i thought to myself....

"wow" i said in my head, i swear i'm not normal like at all!

why can't i be like other girls? who just fall in love normally? meet people normally? ugh damn this world.

a knock on the door burst me out of my 'deep' thoughts

"come in" i shouted towards the door

i turned to see Philip at the door, he was flashing a weird smile, not just any smile but a good happy one.

"hey Philip"

"hey darling, you got a package...a special one."

i suddenly saw 2 screaming girls running towards me with wide open arms, they squeezed me just like a lemon, i felt loved again.

"Jazzy we missed you" Spencer punched me in the arm

"awe" i flinched from her actions

"oh poor little Jazz gets bruised easily" Sandra mocked me

"i hate you guys" i said playfully but they know i'm just joking then we had a group hug!

it was beautiful, i felt this happiness again where everything felt so secure like a child holding on to it's blanket and the animal-shaped night light

i didn't notice that we were being watched...by Nick!

he was there, standing behind Philip by the door,  flashing this warm smile...until...Spencer turned around.

"OMJ" she screamed which caused Sandra to turn around

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she also screamed and suddenly it turned into this happy fangirling session, i felt awkward.

they started to jump up and down and hugging each other, Spencer was pointing her finger to Nick in denial.

"Nooooo! you're not Nick Jonas right?! i mean this isn't another episode of I Get That Alot....is it?!!" she was breaking.

i didn't do or act like them? i mean i remember the first time i saw Nick, i was very calm but in my mind i jumped on him and knocked him down on the floor...in other words...raped him.

god i was so happy inside but still i didn't do this in front of him.

"how come you didn't say you knew Nick?!" Sandra turned to me

"you knew how much we tried so hard 3 years ago to get tickets when they were near our state!" Spencer said out of breath

 all Nick did was stand there with a polite smile, he must get that all the time...ughh he's such a gentle man.

"so how was your trip ladies?" Nick has finally spoken

"PERFECT" Spencer and Sandra said at the same time

he flashed his gorgeous smile to them "glad it went safe, hope you enjoy your stay at our modest house"

 if they didn't break after this trust me i would've been on the floor right now dying from his over gentleness!

i could tell Spencer was already melting, thank god he left the room before they broke down on the floor each biting her own hair out of frustrations caused by Nick.

"so girls" Philip said trying to get their attention after of what happened

"yes Philip?" Sandra replied

 "i see you met Jazz's groom"

Spencer was drinking water earlier trying to catch her breath, but after what Philip said...she had troubles breathing, she spit out the water she couldn't swallow, she was shocked so as Sandra.

they both stood still looking at each other then to me then to each other and the triangle never end!

it felt like Taylor Swift's music video for White Horse, but she was lucky she got to walk out of that situation while me is stuck between those two vicious best friends who would kill me that i didn't tell them the full story, they think they're here on vacation in Philips house in New Jersey, i still haven't said anything!

i hope they take it well.....but from their looks something tells me it won't really pass by that easy. 

------------------------

 so that was the chapter, i know it's short but i don't have alot of times these days but i'll post in the nearest times :)

thank you for reading please don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :) x