🍃18.We're Not Sisters🍃

"If you're still not feeling well, you'd better rest. Daddy and Mawin don't care about that."

I walked next to the sweet secretary who had been recovering for almost a week. Arun still didn't talk much, as usual, even though she thought we were getting closer. Or maybe she was still mad because I said we were in the same 'group'. Thinking about it, maybe that should be a concern... Because after I mentioned the nipples, even Mawin quickly cut the conversation short and told me to get back to work.

Usually, his face would turn red from dust allergies, but I could tell that wasn't it, probably just embarrassment.

Everyone is so sensitive... It's so natural to talk about nipples.

"It's been so many days and you're still mad?"

Plop!

I laid my head on Arun's shoulder, who is next to me, and keep walking, leaning my weight on it. The smaller person froze slightly, but eventually spesk to me when I used my charm trick.

"I'm not mad. Walk upright, okay, Khun In?"

"Of course you're mad! Didn't I say we were close?"

I shifted my position, placing my chin on her shoulder, so close that my nose is almost touching her cheek.

"Wow, you don't have any pores, huh? Your skin looks like a baby's."

Why does she smell so good? She's not even wearing perfume. I'd never noticed that before...

"Khun In likes physical contact, huh?"

"Really? I've never noticed. But I don't do that with just anyone, only with Mommy, Daddy, and you."

I raised an eyebrow before pulling away.

"Because we're close."

Even though I close with someone, I know I wouldn't do that. Okay, I like physical contact, but not that much. Now, I'm just trying to find an excuse to touch her. I hope she doesn't notice. She doesn't like romantic topics, so I'm going to avoid it sounding like that.

 "Let's take it slow, okay? I'm happy, but I'm not ready for that." 

"You think too much. I've already seen you all over, there's nothing more to be embarrassed about. Next time, I'll take my clothes off for you to see, and then we'll be even." 

"Khun In!" 

It was the first time the sweet-faced person raised her voice a little, surprised. I could only laugh softly, pleased that I had managed to tease her. And it seemed that the normal atmosphere was slowly returning. She was no longer that shy or overly embarrassed. 

"If you don't want me to take your clothes off again, get a boyfriend right away. That way, when you get sick, you'll have someone to take care of you." 

"If having a boyfriend is so great, why doesn't Khun In have one?"

 "Because I'm not sick, right? And like I said before... I'll never fall in love again."

I glanced at her and quickly looked away. Now that I still aware of myself, I needed to push her away as quickly as possible.

"In, you're so contradictory. You keep telling me to get a boyfriend, but you yourself say you'll never love."

"But at least I've loved before, haven't I? I've tried. But you, Fah, have never loved... You need to try, you know? Love someone, hold their hand while you watch a movie, kiss, have sex."

"..."

"Really shy, just like Mawin. Just talking about nipples makes him blush."

I said, poking the sweet-faced secretary's cheek affectionately.