🍃Introduction🍃

I... am Intuorn.

.
A woman who was born with everything one could wish for, be it looks, status, or education. I speak English like a native, it's as I've done enough good deeds in ten lifetimes to deserve this. Everyone envies the fortune I was born into, as if I came into this world with a silver spoon in my mouth. I could live without working and still have money to spend, but I want to be a woman so capable that no one can dismiss me as just another rich girl who can't do anything.

I used to think that I could just marry someone rich and that would be the end of my story. But now, I've completely transformed. I studied fashion design abroad because I plan to create my own handbag brand. I want to be a business owner and prove those who didn't choose me wrong.

Yes... now I excel at everything. I’m a race car driver and I’m learning how to be an executive, but… there’s still one thing I can’t deal with, and that’s…

"Why do I have to get a flat tire on a bridge… and why is this driver stopping to look at me?"

Right now, I’m holding my head in frustration because every time I hold the steering wheel, I can’t help but drive fast, especially since my closest subordinate Janpob said he checked everything in the car, so why did I suddenly get a flat tire, especially in the middle of a bridge where I can’t turn back? I can’t move forward either, everything seems to be stuck, turning someone as capable as me into an idiot.

"I’ve already called a tow truck.” She said.

I glance at the new secretary, my father had found for me, feeling irritate. She speak in a nasal tone, unfazed by the Thai heat, which only make me seem weaker.

"And when will they get here? It’s boiling! Don’t you feel anything?"

"I do, but complaining doesn’t help. The angrier I get, the hotter it feels."

Is she really giving me a lecture?! I opened my mouth, wanting to yell at her, but it didn’t look good, so I just stand there with my arms crosses. If she could remain calm, then I had to act indifferent too. I had to maintain my boss demeanor and stay above it all. I wouldn’t let this woman see me as a whiner, especially someone who looked like the person who stole my girlfriend… ‘Renu’.

However, it looked like we would have to wait a while. The UV rays are starting to burn my skin, making it darker. I used a handkerchief to wipe away the sweat and waved my hand to fan myself, but it didn’t help much.

"This is taking too long,” my impassive secretary said, almost to herself, before nodding as if she had made a decision.

“So while we wait, I’ll deal with the immediate problem. If you'll excuse me, I am going to change my pants in the car.”

"Pants?"

Then the petite girl pulled out a folded pair of sweatpants, unfolding them before disappearing into my cute little mini-car. The entire vehicle shake a little before she jumps back out in a tight white shirt and sporty sweatpants, looking like she's ready to be the provincial volleyball champion, which make me a little surprise.

What kind of person carries sweatpants in their bag?!

"Do you have a spare tire in your car?"

"I don’t know. Is there really one?"

"Let me see if I can find it. Can I have the keys?"

I handed them over, confused, while the secretary my father had sent rummaged around for the spare tire along with tools like a jack that I had no idea were hidden. A short while later, that little girl managed to mount the jack under the steering wheel, loosen the lug nuts, remove the old tire, and replace it with the spare while wiping the sweat from her forehead like a mechanic on a racetrack.

Finally, my car is back to its original state with the spare tire just as the tow truck arrived, like a cop in a Thai drama showing up just in time at the end.

"Ugh, they come right when I’m done changing the tire.”

The little girl said, dusting off her hands nonchalantly.

“But it’s a good thing; you shouldn’t drive with a spare tire. You should have called Janpob to come pick you up so you wouldn’t have to suffer in the heat."

"Yes, you’re right…”

I looked at the secretary, who speak without caring, suddenly realizing.

“You should have told me that from the beginning.”

"I didn’t dare to give my opinion too much. I was afraid you’d think I was showing off. Let’s get in the tow truck; it will get hot."

The beautiful secretary give me a small smile and walks over to the tow truck, inviting me to sit down first. I could only press my lips tightly together, staring at her. I really didn’t like the way she was pointing things out. She is exactly like Renu, she talks like her, she looks like her, but this one’s name is… Arun Berkfah.

.

I hated her!

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿