🍃21.Final Boss🍃

The plan for today changed a bit. Instead of taking Arun for a walk on the beach, chatting about various things, having dinner and going to the movies, Mawin had to reduce the program to just watching the movie since he couldn't go... In the end, he had to ask me to replace him. Although it seemed strange, he didn't want to miss this opportunity for a future meeting.

"Please take care of it, okay? Here's the ticket code I reserved. Just bring it and pick it up."

"Okay."

Even though I had thought of this plan on my own, I was still hesitant to put it into practice.

"Next time there won't be an opportunity like this."

I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. Seeing Mawin's loose white shirt on me, I sighed. If I hadn't tried on his clothes, I would never have discovered that Mawin, the clumsy boy back then, had grown up so much. Did we both grow up that fast?

"Promise, okay? I'll say a prayer!"

Mawin rubbed his hands together and clasped his palms together, as if he were praying to a god, begging me to help him win over a girl. It was a strange but interesting relationship.

"And I will reward you fairly."

"Pay attention to what I said. Oh... where's the perfume I asked for? Did you bring it?"

"Oh, I almost forgot!"

Mawin went to get the perfume he always wore, Chanel Allure, and handed it to me.

"It'll be a little masculine."

"If you wore Chloe, you could make a surprised face. That's good enough."

After using it, I handed the perfume back to him. It wasn't long before a message from Arun arrived on Mawin's Line. The handsome boy take out his phone, read it, and informed me.

"Arun said she's already at the mall."

"Then you can tell Fah to buy the tickets and leave them with the staff. I'll pick them up at the entrance of the cinema. The height difference between you and me is quite large, it's not good for us to meet directly, the dark is best."

"Okay, that's how it will be."

The two of us left the room together, and it seems like there's always a third person to see this.

I'm sure to have more gossip about this soon.

"Perfect! While you're going to watch a movie, on the other side, a rumor will spread that you and I left the room together at eleven in the morning, and the shirt you're wearing is mine. What a pain!"

"I thought you didn't care about gossip. Normally, you don't care about it."

Mavin laughed before stopping walking.

"But if the rumor reaches Arun's ears, she might interpret it the wrong way. That would complicate everything."

"Fah knows me well enough to know that leaving your room means nothing more than cooling off or relaxing in the hot tub..."

"That's right. I had forgotten how close you two are."

"So close that we're about to trick her in the next minute." 

"Don't talk like that! I feel guilty for canceling today."

If Taddao Bussaya can trick Jao Yai, then Arun Bekfah should be easy too. With her prosopagnosia condition, tricking her shouldn't be difficult. The only rule today is that I can't talk and we can't meet in bright places; I have to watch for signs that the movie is almost over and leave the room quickly.