🍃20. Conscious🍃

I watched Arun BekFah's actions with astonishment. The small person keep her head down, probably embarrassed, on the back of someone who seemed to be in the same situation... 

"I'm trying to apologize to you, Khun In. Janephop said that if I did that, you would stop being angry... Don't ask so many questions. Come on, stop being angry and let's dance," She said.

"I would also like to dance with you." 

"Then dance."

"But you are hugging someone else, not me."

 "What?"

The employee who had just passed by us was still shocked at being hugged by Arun BekFah from behind. She looked so surprised that she could barely make a sound, probably because she had not yet regained her composure. Meanwhile, the sweet-faced person frowned slightly and sniffed the air again, like an adorable sniffer dog.

"Isn't that Miss In?"

"The perfume is different, isn't it?"

"Oh, sorry." 

The assistant, who never made mistakes, now sounded shocked and quickly bowed her head in apology, visibly embarrassed that she had hugged the wrong person. 

"It was just dark, so I couldn't see properly." 

"I got scared," the assistant said, putting her hand to her chest. 

"What were you guys doing?" 

"Rehearsing a play. Sorry, nothing's happening."

 I replied, making up an excuse for Arun BekFah. 

I then picked up the troublemaker and take her somewhere else. I was irritated, but there was something so adorable about her that I couldn't stay angry, so I ended up laughing. The sweet-faced person glanced at me sideways, embarrassed, and asked shyly, 

"Are you laughing?"

 "Of course! How can you apologize to the wrong person? That's crazy." 

"I've been so flustered lately. Everything I do went wrong." 

"Not much different from me, who's been super irritable these days,"

 I replied, looking at the bright-eyed little girl with a mix of tiredness and affection. Arun BekFah's face looked more tired than usual. Even though we'd seen each other in the last few days, I'd barely looked at her face because I was still angry. Now, looking closely, I noticed that her dark circles were quite visible.

 "Aren't you thinking about putting on some concealer? Your dark circles are really dark."

 "I usually don't wear makeup. When I look in the mirror, I don't even know where to start. I don't know how to put on makeup to look pretty." 

"You don't wear makeup every day?" 

"No." 

I am a little surprised. So, that sweet face had been completely makeup-free all this time? It looked so natural, but I always assumed that women with natural looks were good at applying makeup. Few can go without makeup or apply it so flawlessly. Her face is very pretty... 

"Never stop taking care of yourself. From now on, I'll do your makeup."

 "Really?"

"Why do you need confirmation? Do I look like someone who lies?"

"I asked because I wanted to make sure that... Khun In isnt mad anymore."

Oops... I forgot. We talked so much that I even forgot that I was still mad. But since we hadn't talked or exchanged a single word in the past three days, I just keep looking around and ended up forgetting. When she mentioned it, I immediately shut up, and Arun BekFah started to get visibly discouraged when she saw that I didn't say anything.