🍃24. Learning🍃

I was surprised when my lips were pressed together in an unexpectedly intense way by someone who said he had never done that before. The soft scent emanating from her hair and skin was so clear that I felt like I was in a kind of dream, but the firm touch I felt now was proof that all of this was really happening.

I believed that Arun had never had a boyfriend before, especially given the clumsy way he tried to use her tongue, albeit hesitantly.

With my eyes still open, I watched her face close to mine for a moment before pulling away.

"Hold on." 

"..."

We were silent for a moment, as if trying to regain our composure. The sweet secretary seemed confused and a little dazed, not knowing what I was thinking, and was preparing to pull back with a mix of hesitation and nervousness. But I put my hands around her face and gently pulled her closer.

"See, it's like dancing," I said.

"You just have to keep up with the rhythm."

As soon as I finished speaking, I was the one who leaned towards her. This time, without the rush or the initial impulse.

I pressed my lips together firmly and begin to kiss her softly on the corner of her mouth, almost as a prelude, using my tongue to gently part her curious lips, inviting them to open.

"Don't hold your breath."

I murmured as I pulled away a little, tilting my face to the other side so that she wouldn't feel pressured or unable to move. Upon hearing this instruction, she relaxed, letting herself go without so much tension and, little by little, she begin to follow my movements, understanding what to do next.

She learns fast...

And she gets better and better, even though it's her first time. I don't know how much time passed, but every party needs to have an end. When it finally ended, Arun BekFah take a step back and let herself fall to the floor, exhausted, almost as if she was on the verge of fainting.

As soon as it was all over, I just stood there, still, taking a deep breath. Because the hardest part is knowing what to do after something like that. How would we face each other? 

That's why only indifference could make it seem like nothing happened. 

"And that's the kiss." 

"I see." 

She nodded, her sweet gaze landing on me, as if she wanted an assessment. 

"Did I do well?" 

"Yes, you did very well. When you set your mind to something, you really can do it." 

"..." 

"I'm going to take a shower." 

Interrupting and leaving the scene seem like the best choice at this moment. In addition to needing some time for myself, I also needed some time for Arun BekFah, because the kiss from just now made it even clearer how much I feel for this secretary. And, apparently, trying to let go would become increasingly difficult. Love is like fire, and I'm like a moth that always ends up burned, because I can't resist playing with it.

I've never been able to stop myself from loving or liking someone...

Even though I'm trying my hardest to get away from these feelings, forcing myself to act like Cupid to push her away, it seems that my mind and my heart are not aligned. My mind tells me to push her away, but my heart insists on getting closer, acting like an ant looking for a ripe mango, satisfied with taking a little bit of sweetness each day. I know very well what the outcome of this will be, that there is no hope, because she is starting something with Mawin, someone I found for her.