Click

I took a picture of Banana Bread that I made.
I was excited and hyper as the click from my phone echos the room.
"Oh, he would love this!"
My happiness and my heart fell in two.
I was happy to send it to you, the one who would care about these little things.
We ended things.
I realize how different things are now. There is more silence and more thoughts in my head now.
I used to talk about everything with you but now I have to squeeze these things to myself.
You were more than I thought you were and you were already so vital and cherishing.
I still shake my head at the thought of you somehow being unable to find anyone. You're wonderful, honorable, cheerful, and handsome.
I know you have a girl that's been waiting to be swept up in that smile...oh that sweet smile.
That smile that is from ear to ear, the one that widened ever so slightly when you glanced at my lips.
Oh how could I let this be?
It was meant to happen but how could I not grieve.
How could I not feel a stir in my heart in the music I hear that reminds me of you, the color of your eyes extending to the sky, the way your freckles look like stars in the night.
I shall sleep with these worries and regrets tonight.
I know God has someone just right for you and I know he sees me too.