Droplets

The rain.

The rain was always something that stopped the fun and made you wait out it's storm.

It was always too loud and made me shiver in my sheets in fear of the loud crashes of its thunder.

It was always an inconvenience that ruined my hair and made my makeup runny.

I would have to run to hide away from its following pace and it's quickening drops.

It was never worth enjoying when it caused the power to go out and kept me up all night.

I told myself that I would always hate the rain and it will always bother me. Until I met you.

The rain is the reason why the flowers bloom and gives their beautiful hues.

When the sun would shine, so would the rainbow from the drops it left behind.

The rain that helps me sleep at night by pattering on the glass and roof. I jump up from my chair and look for rain because it's the one thing that reminds me of you.

The way that even when it's gone, there is still a way to know that its coming back.

The way you can bright up the sky after the rushes that run through my brain.

The idea of us dancing and not caring about how much it's pouring.

The way the rain suits the sky like how you would suit me.

You're the rain I look forward to and will always remember even if things may not go through.

Rain is beautiful and so are you.

You're the perfect morning after the downpour.

The picture of the pretty sky made just for you.