Maybe

"You're just a glowy person. You glow like the sun and stars. Let me stop. Let me stop, I'm drunk."

You don't know what that did to me.

I've been through enough in my life to know that a relationship isn't what I want.

Never ending relationships from elementary school, to middle school, to high school, and suddenly free at college.

I told myself that I wouldn't let myself love anyone until many years go by and I still stand by that to this day and at this very minute.

I told myself that there should be no committment.

I even explained this to you and the rest of the world.

I've cried and I've begged God to take away this pain.

He did by telling me to not condemn myself into the arms of men and to let me be free.

You didn't know all these things though, you were drunk and you were saying everything that came to mind but you don't know how much of an effect that had on me.

I cried and shook in my bed from your words.

I haven't heard such lovely words in years and here you are, talking to me after so long and telling me how much I glow.

I see you everywhere.

In my memories, in my heart, and in my stories.

Your poor character, always heartbroken and pushed away by the same girl no matter the race, age, or story that they're in.

I always thought about it that way too.

Always making sure that it never worked out in those realities because it never worked out in this one.

But maybe P should have another shot.

Maybe I should give it another shot.

Maybe he deserves better and I should give him the happiness that he yearns for.