Chapter 1 She's Taken.

Chapter 1. She's Taken.

*Beep Beep* my pricing alarm clock rang in my ear, it was plaguing me. I finally indulged, and sat upright and poised to and turned it off. I got out of bed and scurried to get all of my clothes on. I loomed out the window and the sun was radiant and gave a substantial amount, of luster. Since, I don't live in urban place like the city, it's more quiet around where I live, in the more rural part of England in Homes Chapel. I had to take a shower, because I felt grimy and gross. I turned the Radio on and turned the volume up. It was a Christmas song. 'Jingle bells Jingle Bells,'I couldn't wait for Christmas. It's such a beautiful holiday. All of the lights, children the songs and Santa. I love it. It's so amazing!

"Shit" I hadn't realized what I was doing and I cut my leg with the razor I seethed with anger, when I saw the blood trickle down my leg. I grabbed my conditioner bottle, and squeezed it hard until the last bit came out, I threw it into my hair and lathered it in there forgetting all of about the my leg. I put a washcloth on it and leaned my leg against the side wall of the shower. After I whipped it off a little, I turned off the water, hopped out and grabbed my towel adjacent to me. I opened the cabinet with a first add kit, I wiped off some blood, and put a bandaid on it carefully. I ran into my bedroom, put on the 1st pair of underwear and a bra I found. I also wore a navy blue strapless shirt from Hollister, with skinny jeans, hoop gold earrings and golden sparkle shoes.

By that time my blonde hair dried and was as curly as usual. I grabbed my book bag threw it over my shoulder and placed my phone in my pocket locked the house. I decided to walk today, it only took 5 minutes to get to school. When I got to school I pushed open the big white doors to the nurses offices for a pass to class. She smiled at me and said "Good morning Leah, are you just late or..?" I replied "Good morning, I'm just late," I sighed. As I wrote my name and the time down on the late pad. I hurried to my locker number 143. I placed the book bag in my locker and unloaded it. I also Grabbed all of the books I needed for Science & math. When I walked into my period 3 class Science, my teacher, "Hello Aleah." She smiled I grabbed the pass under all of my books. I sat down in my seat, not noticing everyone was in different lab tables. "Oh Aleah, we have a new seating chart," Mrs.Tompson informed me. She went over to the wall, and "It seems you're partners with Harry Styles," she smiled and pointed at a kid with a head full of curls he was pretty cute, I have to admit.

But I have Jason. He's my boyfriend no matter what I want. I sat down next to him, he smiled. Mrs.Tompson told of us, what the assignment was for the period. Harry and I finished it fast because it was easy. We had like 5 minutes of the period left. "I never really introduced myself, by the way I'm Aleah, but you can call me Leah." I smiled and twirled my hair across my finger. He giggled. "I'm Harry, Babe." He had a cheeky smile on his face. I laughed. "You're quite beautiful." He said looking at my blonde hair. I couldn't help but to blush. LEAH! Stop. Remember you have a boyfriend even If he treats you horrible. "Thank you," I giggled.

Harrys Pov.

Leah. Wow. She's really hot. Harry stop she probably doesn't even like you. Well maybe she does she is blushing. "You're welcome, love." I grinned. "Soo. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. Stupid me. Why would you ask that? Shes gonna hate you. Gosh. Damnit. "Haha. Yeah." She said. Shit. She has a boyfriend! "Oh.."

Leah's pov.

He asked me if I had a boyfriend... Maybe he likes you, no that's funny. Nope.

"Why?" I asked him. "I don't know." He said, and kind of rolled his eyes. He seemed upset.

*bell rings*

"Bye Harry!" I smiled. "Bye." He half smiled.

I walked down the hallway, and saw Jason he came up to me. "Aleah. Why weren't you here earlier?" He asked me. He's the only person that's calls me Aleah besides some of my teachers. "Why'd you miss me?" I laughed. "No... I just wanted to know..." He pushed me and said in a vicious voice. "I was late." I informed him and walked into my next class, math.