Chapter 3. She's Taken.

Leah's Pov.

"Okay let's go!" Harry shot his locker. I followed him out of the school. It was raining. "Awh. It's raining!" I gasped. Harry chuckled, "Here you can have my sweatshirt." Harry handed me his sweatshirt. "Thank you, Haz." I thanked him. "Aww. You're welcome babe." Harry grinned. I started feeling uncomfortable. It's Harry's sweatshirt, and he's flirting with me. He glanced over at me and "We should probably cross now." He took my hand and we ran across the rode fast, we checked for cars of course first. My phone lite up, while walking on the sidewalk. It was from Jason. "hey babe when do u wanna hang out today?" I smiled and stopped to text back on my iPhone, I wrote. "Hay Jay. Right now Harry's helping me out on math. I'll be all yours around 4 aclockish. I'm already yours just you know what I mean(: ily xleah." I quickly pressed send. "Hurry up, Leah." Harry groaned. "Coming I just had to send a text." I told Harry. I put my phone in my pocket. Harry was already a little while in front of me, I ran to his side. He smiled. "Hey Leah." Harry said, and I smiled. "So what will we be working on?" I asked him. "I don't know, algebra all of that good stuff." Harry winked. "All in one day, because I... Have to leave around 4ish."

"Kay Leah..." Harry said a bit uncomfortable. I heard a bit of a sigh, "Harry..." I cried. "Aleah? Yes?" Harry asked. "Nothing..." I said. "What Leah? It's obvious there's something wrong..." Harry said. "Okay... I just don't if you're mad at me. You just seem upset or something, and I hate it when people are mad at me..." Harry laughed, "Im not mad at you at all, trust me!" "Okay good!" I laughed a bit.

We finally made it to his house, there was a red ford explorer. With a bunch of Christmas Decorations. "Sugar, my mums home."Harry wined. I just smiled. "We'll just have to sneak in." He winked. "No. I would love to meet your mum." I smiled. "But she talks a lot." He hinted. "That's okay!" I smiled a bit. "But we should probably just get doing our work, though!" Harry wined.

-

"Harry you're being ridiculous, stop making up excuses!" I yelled at him. "Fine!" He sighed. He opened the door softly. I walked in to see a huge tree everywhere was decorated it looked like a house in a magazine! You could smell his mum cooking dinner. "Harry!" She walked over to Harry as he tried to creep up the stairs. "Hello, love." She kissed him on the cheek. I could tell hardy was getting embarrassed. I laughed at him as cheeks got red. "Mum..." He muttered. She smiled. "Hi, I'm Anne!" Harry's mother greeted me. "Hi! I'm Aleah, but you can call me Leah!" I smiled. She smiled back, she asked Harry "Where's Gemma?" Harry looked at his mum bewildered. "Um... I kind of... Forgot her..." He mumbled under his breath. "Harry, I'll just have to call her you know she your responsibility after school." His Luther said disappointed. "Sorry mum. Leah and I have to do school work, though. Or else I would go find her." Harry replied. "That's fine, Hun. You can go." Anne smiled. Before we ran upstairs I told Anne, "Its nice meeting you!" She said "You too, love!" Then Harry and I ran upstairs with our books. Even his room was so cute. The walls were painted a shade of green like a lime green. There where grain and lights put up. With a little tv, a wooden desk, with a little chair ad his bed was a queen size with snowman sheets. I could tell he probably could care less if there was snowmen on his sheets. I say down on his bed as I opened my math bided as he asked me some questions. After about an hour I got frustrated. "I don't know!" I answered his question and laid back I to his bed. "Can we take a break? I'm so tired." I wined. "Fine but no longer than 15 minutes." Harry barked.

-

Harry's Pov.

Leah's so cute when she frustrated. I don't know why, I'm being so demanding. "Harry why is this so hard? How did you know this all?" Leah asked me. "I don't know honestly, this is very easy for me. I understand that it could be a hard topic for others." I smiled, gosh you are so stupid styles. "Thanks...." Leah cried. "What?" I asked as I out my hand on her arm. "I really don't know just sometimes, I feel so stupid." I had to laugh a little because she is just so smart. Even if math isn't her thing. "Aleah, what are you talking about you're so smart, even if math isn't your thing." I told her. "Thanks Harry." She smiled. I moved a little closer to her and she leaned in I did so to. I pressed my lips against hers we kissed for about 20 seconds. Then we both pulled out, and took a breath. "Harry..." Leah gasped. "That wasn't a good idea..." She gasped again. Grabbed her bookbag and scurried to put her books in it, I gave her the binder. "Leah we can just keep it between us okay." I told her. "Yeah well, I better get going." She told me. "Okay I'll see you at school, bye." I said. Opening the door for her, " I got it, you can go. Bye Harry." She told me. I watched her walk down the stairs and open the front door. Wow. What. Can. I. Say. That was probably the best KISS ever. She probably won't ever talk to me again. But still wow. I wish I could kiss her all over again. But she's "taken"