Chapter 8. She's Taken.

Chapter 8. She's taken.

After breakfast Harry and I both went upstairs.

"Leah, I'm going to get ready, you can wear one of my shirts or something!" Harry smiled, and grabbed a pair of underwear sweatpants, and a tee-shirt.

He ran into the bathroom, I heard the water running. I waited for a couple of minutes and just stood there doing nothing, then my mum texted me.

"Hi, Honey! When are you coming home??? You should probably get ready. I love you." I should probably get going home, she's probably just being so sweet because she knows something's up with me and Jason. And I honestly don't care, I mean she probably suspected something, and is respecting the fact that I was probably upset.

"Hi, Mum. I'll be home soon, I might come back over here and just go home to get ready, if that's alright! I love you too." I sent the message and threw on one of Harry's shirts.

Luckily, there was a pen in a jar of pens and pencils and sticky notes next to it on his desk, so I wrote him a quick note.

"Hazza,

Don't be mad or upset, but I went home to get ready! If you miss me to much, I'll come back later after I'm all ready! But have a good day!

Love,

Aleah:)"

I left it on his desk, took my phone, and left his room, shut his door slightly.

When I was going down the stairs, Anne saw me, and smiled.

"Oh hello Leah, are you leaving?" She asked me.

"Yes I'm going home to get ready for the day." I paused and smiled, "Thank you so much for the breakfast! It was very good." We both smiled.

"Oh you are very welcome! And its always great to feel clean!" She smiled, she made me feel welcome in her house.

"Yes, I know! Thank you again, have a great day. " I smiled, "But... I must go now, breakfast was great again." She smiled at me, "You have a great day to, Hun. You are welcome! And Aleah, you are always welcome to come over again, Harry loves having you here!" That reminded me about the note, "Oh I almost forgot, I made Harry a quick note saying I left, if he doesn't find it tell him that I left!"

"Okay! Goodbye, Leah."

"Goodbye!"

I shut the door and left.

I had to walk home cause I wasn't going to ask for a ride from their family, and my mom night probably from how all the dirt was and my foot prints. I was so upset last night, I don't what I would have done if Harry wasn't therefore me. He's my savor. I pressed my fingers into that tree, and just sat there and though for about a minute until I knew it was just right to leave.

I went home, got dressed nice and clean.

*1 day later, Monday*

Jason's Pov.

I have to face Aleah today, what a jerk I am. But she's probably having fun with Harry. Oh well, Dylan was pretty good, what am I kidding, I need Aleah back. I was in such a good spot with her, then I went and blew it. Maybe it isn't worth it.

I don't know, I might be better off single, and ready to mingle.

Well whatever I don't need her... But I swear if she's with that Harry dude I'll most likely will want to punch him.

Leah's Pov.

So today's the day, I have to see Jason, I mean I can do it I mean I have Harry he'll help me. I told my mom about what happened she told me, that I'm a beautiful strong girl and deserves better than him, and she also mentioned that's it very sweet of Harry to be therefore me. She made me feel very safe and better, we are actually getting quite close.