Chapter 6. She's Taken.

Harry's pov.

I've been trying to stop thinking about Leah, but I don't know I just can't I like her so much. I need, I want, I love her. HARRY?!?! What? You can't love her just yet, yeah she is a special girl and all but love is a strong word. And she has Jason. I'm jealous of Jason. That should be me, not him. But if I "love" her then I should want her to be happy even if she isn't happy with me. Aleah deserves better, she deserves the best of the best. I could treat her better, I don't know bout the best cause there is better out there. Whatever, she'll realize everything one day.

Aleah's Pov.

Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry. Oh Harry. ALEAH stop, stop it! I should go see Jason it'll take my mind off of Harry. I'll surprise him, he told me that his parents won't be home for the weekend and asked me to stay the night but I said no to his offer.

I quick sent him a "Hey Baby. :* "

He didn't reply so I just thought he was asleep when I got to his house. I knocked on the door, the other day he showed me the key spot and told me if I needed it to use it. So I did, I let my self in and asked "Jay! Jason!" I heard no answer then I checked his bedroom there he was laying in his bed, not just him but with a girl. Naked. On top of each other, having sex. They stopped and turned over at me, the girl quickly ran to the chair with her clothes and tiptoed into the bathroom I just sat there shocked Jason pulled the sheets over his body, word spoke out of my mouth. "What the fu*k, Jay." I'm so disappointed. I want to just run away, but I know I have to stay for right now. "Aleah, what are you doing here? I can explain." Jason cried. "No the question is what is she doing here? But I've seen enough, I've gotten the memo." Jason is such a jerk. "Seriously Aleah?" Jason laughed.

I saw his phone lite up, it was from the hoe I was guessing it said "I forgot my th0ng mind giving it to me thanks babe. ;) "

I wanted to throw up. Instead I laughed even more, omg.

"Seriously what? Did you fun with a girl that probably knows your number better than your name? I'm done Jay-son. I'm done, we're over." I cried. "Aleah, please. You wouldn't I needed someone and I got a bit carried away..." Jason begged, but I wouldn't give in I couldn't. "IM SORRY IM A VIRGIN. NO MORE CHANCES. THERE IS NO MORE STRINGS LEFT THEY ALL BROKE." I rolled my eyes, and ran out of his house. I heard that h0e mutter, "Who put a fuse in her tampon?" She laughed, Jason called back at me "Hey Aleah, have fun with Harry!" I could hear him rolling his eyes. As funny as it sounds I smiled when he said Harry, I guess it's just the thought, I have Harry to comfort me. Luckily his house isn't to far away. I ran and I ran, then I had to stop I couldn't take it any more I laid my back against a tear thought about everything and I mean everything. I started to cry, my eye liner and mascara was all over my face.

I called Harry I could hardly speak.

Harry: Hello?

Me: *whimpers cries*

Harry: Aleah! Are you okay babe?

Me: I need you just please! *cries*

Harry: Where are you?

Me: On mappleave couple blocks from you.

Harry: Okay, I'll be right there I'm around there.

*call ended*

I whipped the tears out of my eyes but they kept pouring out. I saw Harry in his mums black explorer, he rolled down the window and said "Hey you." I laughed, whipping more tears out of my eyes. He got out of of his car and wrapped his arms around me and guided me to the backseat he buckled me. I laid down, "Le, what happened?" Harry asked while we're driving back to his house, "Jason happened..." I breathed heavily. I could see my makeup on my fingertips even though its waterproof it managed. Harry sighed not answering me, just looking close to the road.

We got to his house he opened his door, I struggled to open mine. Harry laughed then helped me he put his arm over my shoulder like hugging me. He opened his front door, his mother was home. "Hello loves!" She greeted us. She must have saw my face, with dried tears makeup all over. "Are you okay Aleah?" Anne asked me, "I hope so..." I smiled, "Mum we are going upstairs!" Harry said, "Okay!" Anne smiled. She was rubbing my back I guess I was really insinuating that something was really wrong. We both ran up stairs, Harry took my hand to the bathroom he grabbed a wash cloth put it under warm water. Sat me down on the toilet lid, Harry turned off the water and rubbed the wash cloth on my face taking my makeup off. Harry was kneeling down, "You really don't have to do this!" I wined. "But I want to!" Harry smiled. Then took the dry wash cloth and started to pamper my face. "But I'll be okay." I emphasized the okay. "I know. But what exactly happened?" Harry asked, we both ran into Harry's room and laid down on his bed. "Okay, you really want to know?" Leah asked, "Yes, Aleah." Harry smiled

"Well... I decided I would go see Jason, and I went to his house he showed me his house key before and told me I could use it. I knocked on the door no answer I just thought he was sleeping or something. I looked for him, I screamed his name then I found him in his room in bed not only was there him in his bed there was a girl. They were having s*x... He cheated on me and actually complained that I wouldn't with him yet and I told him were done. But I actually thought I could love him. So gruesome. Then I thought about everything, and now I'm here with you. You the only person I need now." I sighed.

"Ohmygod Leah, it's alright I'm here. Hazzalove." Harry winked, "Besides Jason's a dick, you deserve better." Harry's so sweet. I laughed.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?" He replied

"Will you cuddle with me?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." He wrapped his big arms around me pulling me against him I felt so safe in his arms. We fell asleep in each others arms.

.-._.-._.

Authors note:

1st authors note whoop whoop! Okay hi! I hope you enjoy reading. I'll be posting more later! Each time you vote the more I will post so how many reads can we get?

Love,

Annaxx