Chapter 5. She's Taken.

Leah's Pov.

Harry's so sweet, when I first met him I was thinking about dumping Jason, but I was just too scared of Jay. I don't know not as much now as I was.

"Hey Leah?" Harry asked. "Yes, Hazza?" I laughed at the nickname. "Do you love Jason? Like if he was to ask you to marry you what would you say?" Harry asked, it puzzled me why'd he'd ask that he told me he was seeing someone now.

"Well umm... I've been through a lot with Jason... So I don't know, if I LOVE him. Typically most teenagers our age wouldn't get married, so no?" I told him... "Why do you ask anyways?" I squinted my eyes. What if he likes me? He couldn't and he wouldn't. "Ohhh... I was just wondering, if you did. I wouldn't say yes either!" Harry laughed at his own joke, he seemed like was hiding something, I'll make him spill his beans. "Styles seriously what are you hiding from me?" I found a near by tree, I couldn't walk any longer. "Nothing!" He seemed a bit ashamed he's lying.

Harry's Pov.

Ohmygod HARRY! Really Harry really Harry?!?!? I'm so stupid why did I make it so obvious! Ugh should I tell her? I can't tell her I like her. I'll tell her later on. One day I will but today can't be the day. At least she said she doesn't love Jason. Sugar

"Oh okay, Styles." Aleah had a smirk on her face.

"I said there is NOTHING I'm hiding!" I kept lying. I nervously laughed. "Don't lie to me Harry! I want to trust you. I'll get this out of you." Aleah seemed a bit pissed off maybe that was frustration?.. Or she's upset, no she can't be! What have I done. "Aleah, please don't be mad at me!" I blurted out what I saying in my head.

"You expect me to be not upset or angry at the fact that you are lying to me? Well no I am going to be, just please don't lie to again!" Aleah was so pissed.

"Aleah, please. I'm sorry." I said while I was next to her adjacent to the tree trying to avoid me.

"Go away!" She moved, when I tried to move closer to her.

"Please, Aleah stop." I said maybe that wasn't the best choice in words.

"Stop what? Being upset at you. Not wanting to trust you?" Aleah said sarcastically.

"I know it was stupid of me. To lie to you, but you are kind of acting childish. Aleah, I'm sorry I wish I never even said anything I never even said anything if I could, I would. Lying is an sin to me. Aleah, I don't want to fight with you. I like you too much." I said not realizing I added the part where I said 'I like you too much.' "Seriously Haz? I forgive you but just seriously..." Aleah flashed a cheeky smile and laugh. "Seriously what?" I chocked on when I said the 'what' "You like me too much? What's that suppose to mean?" Leah laughed. "Aleah! You're like my best friend now, even if we haven't been friends 'forever'"

"I love you in a friend way..." I smiled again stood up and helped Leah up.

"I love you in a friend way too Styles!" We both laughed, and started to walk to Leah's house, it would only take like 3 minutes. When we got to Leah's she opened her purse grabbed a key that wrote "LEAH'S KEY." In pink sparkly letters. I laughed a bit when I saw it reminded it of something she would have. "What?!" Leah asked seemed a bit indignant, "Nothing I like your key!" I smiled. She walked up the steps of her house and I followed her. "I'm okay now Styles! I'll be safe in my house, you don't have to walk me into my bathroom!" I laughed at her, "I just wanted to give you a friendly hug!" I winked, "Oh ok!" Aleah winked back and opened her arms and I picked her up and hugged her I kind twirled her around. It was a sweet hug, she giggled. I walked away, I heard Leah yell back at me. "Hey Haz, I'll see you at school! Sit next to me in lunch." Leah smiled I turned around and said "Okay! Bye, Leah!" I smiled to myself she's so cute all I can remember is that kiss. Our kiss. "Bye Harry!" I heard her say.

I think I could love her.