Chapter 7. She's Taken.

Harry's Pov.

"HARRY, WAKE UP!" I heard Leah scream in a whisper. She must not realized her mother knows she is here safe, and okay.

"What baby? What is it Leah?" I moaned under my breath half asleep.

"Wake up! I said." Leah wined a bit.

I shot up, "I'm up. What's wrong?" I asked quickly as she tried to run out of the door and grab her phone. "My parents don't know I'm here! I have to go home." Leah seemed worried, "No, No. Actually my mum called your mum last night and told her you we're here." I smiled and she started too seem less worried, and more puzzled. "How does your mum have my mums phone number?" She asked me, "Book club I believe? They're actually friends." I thought of this one time my mum dragged me along, because Gemma somehow found her way out of it. My mum realized that we thought it was stupid and stopped taking us. I still haven't forgotten when Aleah, showed up too.

*Flashback*

I rolled my eyes as I watched a bunch nerds, old ladies, and middle age ladies walk into the room. I must have became off as rude, but I just don't want to be there. It seems as nobody, normal my age is showing up. Until I saw a beautiful blonde girl, her hair was a bit wavy she must have worn French Braids and slept with them over night, I only knew that because of Gemma telling me. Book Club was on Saturday mornings which really sucked I couldn't even sleep in. I guess it was alright cause that's when I saw Aleah. At first I knew her name we've never talked and I just thought she was super hot. Book club stared and everyone took a seat, and grabbed the book it was called the secret. My mum says lots about this book. We stared to read and some people got a turn if you offer to read. I know I'm not going to.

"Oh Aleah should read!" I heard someone say. Which brought my attention I looked at her beautiful big Green eyes. She shared the stare with me, I smiled as if I knew her well.

"Oh of course!" She smiled and took her eyes off of me she seems like she was checking me out and I was checking her out... She found the page and the passage looked down at her book and read, I listened to the whole thing her voice was just so beautiful she seems almost flawless. Every word she reads is beautiful. She stopped reading at the end of the passage.

"My turn!" Someone smiled.

*End of Flashback*

Even then Aleah was just flawless and beautiful. I'm glad that I have her now.

I totally forgot Aleah was even there. "Oh! That makes sense. I remember that." She smiled and climbed back onto the bed. I laughed, I wonder if she remembered that. Probably not... She kind of saw that I was insinuating I wasn't pay attention, and got a bit frustrated. I heard her wine and say "Earth to STYLES." She hit me playfully. "I'm here, I'm here! Okay!" I winked at her... "Well I should probably get going Harry!"

"No! No! Don't leave me.." I frowned jokingly. Honestly I really didn't want her to leave I just want to cuddle all day with her... She's just amazing, and oh so beautiful. I still can't help but imagine that kiss again.

"Well..I guess I can stay alittle longer." She smiled at me, a bit bug eyes. I took her arm and pulled her into a hug, she was almost on top of me. We both laughed, as she pulled me into a kiss. She moaned, a little as she pulled away, "god I've wanted to do that so badly!" I watched her tongue roll off the words, as she spoke. I knew that meant she has wanted to kiss me, just like I did we both wanted that. Maybe it's a little to fast, for this. Despite the fact Jason and her have broke up since yesterday. Still she really enticed me... "Leah..." I said, she got a bit worried, "you are a really good kisser." I spoke. She hit me, playfully.