Chapter 9. She's Taken.

Leah's Pov.

"Harry." I stared at his bruises and little scars, I saw some dryer blood that trickle down his leg. I gulped it was gross, but I just hope he really is okay.

"Yeah, Aleah?" He smirked at me. 

"Are you sure you're okay? Because I'm sure we could go to my house, and you can have some pain relief or something." I double checked.

"Yeah I'm fine. We can drop by my house though, my mums home." We both started to walk away.

*** 

"Harry?" His mum seemed puzzled to see us.  

"Hey mum, can I have like pain relief?" He asked her as he moved into the house I shut the door behind me. 

"Um yeah sure, why are you home? What happened too my baby?" She asked worried.  

"Just a fight, but I'm fine." He played off tough guy very well.  

"A fight? Oh my Harry, why? Do want anything else?" Anne baby's him.  

"Yes a fight, but I'm fine. And why, well that is too long for me to explain. He was a jerk and deserved it." I smiled to myself I am lucky.

"Alrighty, you two should go back soon. We don't want you skipping, you guys could get in so much trouble. Harry, you know you're going to get in trouble, not only by me but the school?" Anne looked at Harry then to me. Harry nodded.  

"I know, mum I'm sorry. I was stupid, but he did deserve it." Harry smiled at me.  

"Alright, go back now. You can tell me why this kid deserved it so much later, I love you." Anne smiled.  

"You two be careful." She smiled and we both waved, and walked out of the door. 

*** 

I was in 5th period the period before lunch, and was starving Harry and I managed to get in, I think someone noticed my mom might have gotten a call. I hope I don't get a dentition.  

My teacher was teaching until the phone rang and it was for Harry to go down to the principal office, and another phone call for me.  

Harry and I both shot out our seats and headed down to the office we had pretty scared faces on. I looked at him and he looked back.  

"I hope we aren't in too much trouble." We both kind of frowned, and then the principle Mr.Kelly told me to enter the room.  

"Hello, Aleah." I took a deep breath. He situated everything and I got nervous. 

"I like your floor tiles, what beautiful weather we are having." I blurted out,  

"I'm sorry this is just what happens when I'm nervous." I got a bit panicky.  

"Oh okay." He looked at me funny.  

I told myself it'd be all okay in my head.  

"So... Miss.Aleah, I've already informed your mother, but you have two after school dentitions today and tomorrow. For that little skipping class thing, and someone mentioned your name in the fight between Harry and Jason." I swallowed some salvia in the back of my throat bit my cheek and nodded. 

"Okay." I sat a bit downtrodden.  

"Oh and a lunch dentition tomorrow if I already didn't mention that. You may be dismissed, if you could do me the favour of telling Mr.Styles, I need to see him now." I sat upright poised then I jumped right out of my seat.