Chapter 2. She's Taken.

Harry's Pov.

I saw Leah sit down next to some Jason kid. It looked like they were fighting. "Stop, it doesn't matter!" She yelled. The guy rolled his eyes. "Aleah, you stop!" Leah winced. "Okay I'm soo soorry Jay.." She said in a sarcastic voice. I sat at a desk adjacent to Aleah. "Aleah. I said enough... Now stop." I heard Jason bark. Leah sighed. "Okay.." She tried too. When Aleah noticed I was near she smiled. "Harry!" I laughed. "Hi Leah!" I saw Jason in the corner of my eye rolling his eyes. He gave Aleah a mad stare. "Aleah..." he muttered under his breath. "Yes Jay? Is something wrong?" She sighed softly. "Yeah there is, go meet me in hall okay I wanna talk..." He said.

-

Leah's Pov.

"Um okay..." I whimpered. I didn't want to... Jason can just be so hostile, towards me and I'm kind of scared. I walked up to Ms.Petersons desk and asked her if I could go to the bathroom. Jason didn't come until after a minute. He walked up to me, "What's wrong Jason?" I asked. "Aleah I needed to know this..." He said kind of upset and mad. "Why were you flirting with that kid... Aren't you mine?" He said in frustration. "Jason...Of course..." I couldn't say it. "Are you mine, Aleah!" He demanded. "Umm... Yes!" I screamed. Maybe Jason is just jealous. "Good..." He said doubting everything. "Why?" I asked him. "Because, Aleah...It's just you've never gotten so excited to see me, or anything." Jason was jealous. "It's just sometimes, you're such an ass. And it hurts, Jason."

Tears started to form in my eyes. "Aleah, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. It's just lots of things have been going on at home. And I haven't been a good boyfriend at all to you. Aleah I want you to know... I really do love you." Jason said and smiled. I smiled back. "Will you give me another chance?" He asked.

"Yes, I guess so." I smiled. He pushed me into a locker kissed me lightly on the forehead, I was expecting more than a light kiss.

Maybe Jason is trying to change, I could really end up happy with him. We walked into math class, close by each other.

Our teacher handed us our test grades back from last week. Shit I only got an 63 that's a D. The bell rang after 6 minutes of doing our homework, our teacher recently assigned it.

Two periods went by it was finally lunch. Jason swung by my locker. "Hi Jason!" I smiled. "Aleah, babe!" He laughed. "Where are you going to sit?" I asked him. "I was going to sit with all the other boys." Jason said. "Okay! I'm going to sit with Harry, okay!" I smiled. "Okay... Just don't do anything, Kay." He was unsure. "I won't babe, I'm yours." I winked. He kissed me on my cheek and I shut my locker.

Harry's Pov.

Aleah seemed in a better moor than ever since her and Jason. Wait? Do you think they did it in the supply closet? Wow. Not that I wouldn't, with her. I mean look at her. Whatever. "Hi Harry!" She said with a present smile on her face and say next to me. "Hi Aleah." I half smiled. Dumbo. "So what did you get on your, math test?" Leah asked me. "A 96 but I could have done better!" I smiled. "Wow a 96..." She said looking amazed. "Yeah how'd you do?" I asked. "Oh...I...Got...A..." Leah cried. "Just say it!" I said. "Okay... Don't make fun of me, I got a 63... A failing grade." Leah cried even more. "It's okay. Leah, I've gotten bad grades. We are all fallible." I tired to cheer her up. "Harry, stop." She wined. "I can help you!" I offered. "Thanks...But I don't want it." She said sarcastically. "It was just a offer..." I smiled. "You're right. Maybe I need the help." She said. "Great, I'm free after school." I told her.