CHARACTER ANSWERS ((:

i've never done this before lol so idk how this will go aLSO I FINALLY GOT TO TELL MY BEST FRIEND THAT I BOUGHT HER ALL TIME LOW TICKETS FOR HER BIRTHDAY IM SO HAPPY okay back to this character thingy lets go

LUKE:

What is your opinion on that little poop Gordon?

I absolutely hate him. I understand that he's a part of Michael's mind, but I don't know if I can bring myself to love the parts of him that want him to destroy himself (Gordon being those parts.)

how are you feeling with everything? ):

Not gonna lie, I feel pretty shitty at the moment.

how tall is your quiff

not tall enough

are you okay?

I know that a lot of people in my situation would be extremely stressed out and not okay, but I think I'm handling everything pretty well. I'll be 100% okay when Michael's okay.

what's your opinion on gordon?

Like I said, I can't stand him. It frustrates me how manipulative he is and how easily he can hurt my baby boy, and especially how I'm too afraid of him to stand up to him.

What would you do if calum were to..forgive Ashton for what he did to you??

Well, I mean, it's not really Calum's place to be forgiving him, considering he didn't do anything to Calum...but if Calum did stop holding a grudge against him--not that I think he's going to--it would hurt.

MICHAEL:

how do you feel about gordon always telling you what to do?

H-He says he knows what's b-best for me...

Are you Muke af?

Yeah(((:

why are you such a ball of sunshine mike?

((((: th-thanks

do you still think of gordon as your best friend?

I guess, I mean...it's n-not like I have that many friends.

do you want to get rid of him^?

I g-guess a little--ow! Um, n-no.

Do you want to switch roommates?

N-No. I don't l-like Ashton but he's a good r-roommate.

What are some of your favorite things about Luke? PS: You two are perfect and absolutely adorable together <3

Awh thank you!! He's r-really sweet to me and he t-takes care of me. A-Also I l-like when he holds me, he's cuddly and has really st-strong arms.

You're stronger than you think!

I-I don't know...thanks I guess(:

is your hair fluffy? if it is can I touch it?

I think it is((: ask Lukey!

GORDON:

Why are you so cruel you little arsehole.

That's rude.

why are you such a poop

Again, rude.

is it bad to think you're hella hot when you're mad?

I would say that I'm always hella hot, but then I remembered that I'm in Michael's body.

do you plan on killing Luke at some time?