one/the audition

JOEY'S POV:
It was 12.00 pm. The audition began in 5 minutes. I was in my car on my way to the studio. Nerves were overtaking my body. This was a real life audition. Sure, I had done auditions before but this was a really big one. It's was for a big movie which is unlike any of my other auditions. They had been for small roles in not so big movies. This was the real deal. I had spent countless hours last night reciting my lines over and over again. I took a deep wavering breath as I pulled into the parking lot of a big brick building. It didn't look how I had expected it to look. The parking lot was full though, which gave me the sense that A LOT of other people had come to get their shot at fame. Just like me. But I didn't do it for the fame. Of course I already had a large YouTube viewing audience but that was different. I went to auditions because I loved acting. I loved to get into an entirely different character and leave my normal life behind.

I waited in a large comfy chair for them to call me in to my audition. It had only been 10 minutes but my nerves were beginning to drive me crazy.

"Joey Graceffa. Could Joey Graceffa please make his way to the auditioning room."

I straightened out my shirt and took a breath. This was it. Give it all you've got.