two/falling for him

DANIEL'S POV:
I sat by the side of the director, waiting for the next audition. I wish I could just go home already. I had seen enough rubbish actors for one day and at this rate we were not gonna find anybody to play my 'best friend' in the new movie I was acting in. I didn't even have a big role so I didn't see the point of me being here. Apparently, it was because I needed to tell the director if I was comfortable with whoever they casted. I didn't really care. It would probably be another stuck-up LA actor. I sighed and waited.
But my boredom would slowly fade because little did I know the next person that walked into the room would be the person I would fall for.
The door swung open and he walked in.

JOEY'S POV:
I entered the room expecting the usual. A casting director and a camera set up in front of me to record my audition. But what I saw next was definitely not the usual. I assumed the person sitting directly in front of me was the casting director but next to her stood a dark haired man about my age with daring brown eyes. He looked very bored but that changed when he set his eyes on me. He sat up straight and his cheeks went red. He began to look at the floor. The casting director began the audition but I couldn't focus. This mysterious man sat completely still and his eyes were fixed on me the entire time.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I don't have wifi so I was only able to publish this with the Starbucks wifi lmao. This is because I am on holiday! Don't worry, I will be updating on Saturday definitely and I have so much planned for this story!! Ilyyyy :D