four/mr.graceffa

JOEY'S POV:
The dark haired man began to walk. I tried to work out where he was heading to but I couldn't. I silently laughed at myself, obsessing over this man who I didn't even know.

'Calm down Joey.' I thought.

My body relaxed a little until I heard the chair move beside me and someone sit down. I slowly looked up and looked straight into a pair of brown eyes. I immediately got lost in them.

"Hi." A voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Hello." I replied only just realising that this was the man I had been 'obsessing' over a couple of seconds before. My breathing began to speed up but I steadied it by gripping onto my phone. I gripped so hard that my knuckles turned white.
Finally, a waiter walked up to our table with two drinks in her hand.

"Two cinnamon chai lattes?" She asked.

"Thanks." Me and the man replied simultaneously. We both chuckled at the same time as well. The waitress set down our two identical drinks and walked away.
I took one and he took one.

"So, I saw you at the audition earlier." He remarked.

"Yeah, I saw you too." I replied. My cheeks turned pink because I knew I didn't do my best at that audition.
The man smirked.

"So Mr. Graceffa, you come here often?" He questioned jokingly. I laughed at first but then I was a bit taken aback by him using my full name when I didn't even know he knew my name.
Then I realised that I had said it at the audition and he had been there.

"I'm just here for my cinnamon chai latte. What about you...sorry I didn't  catch your name?" I answered him.

"I guess I'm here for the same reason as you. Oh, and the name is Daniel Preda." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

A/N: I can't wait for this book to continue!! I have some really great ideas for this story. ❤️ oh and sorry for the short chapter :D