five/keeping in contact

JOEY'S POV:
I blushed furiously as he flirted with me. Well at least I thought he was flirting with me. I mean 'Mr. Joey Graceffa'? That had to mean something.
Five minutes had passed and me and Daniel were beginning to get to the end of our drinks while making small talk. I knew I had to leave soon so I could get home to Wolf. And I wasn't leaving without finding a way to keep in contact with this 'Daniel Preda'.

DANIEL'S POV:
Damn he was cute. His light brown hair and his mystical green eyes. Should I ask for his number?! I was so nervous that I didn't know what to do. I had to see him again.

"Can I borrow your phone for a second?" I asked him while putting my hand out.

"Uh okay, sure." He replied. God he was so shy. It was adorable.
He handed me his phone. He had the same phone as me but with a really artsy case. I smiled at it and turned on his phone. His lockscreen was a picture of him with the cutest dog EVER.

"Oh my god! Is this your dog?!" I said and showed him the screen.

"Haha yeah it is. His name is wolf." He told me and blushed.
I grinned and swiped to the right on his phone. It was locked.

"Sorry, passcode." I smiled and handed the phone to him.
What was I doing?!
He probably thought I was some kind of freaky stalker who was going to steal his phone!
Once the phone was unlocked he handed it back to me. I could see that he was a little weirded out.
I saw that he had all the usual apps: Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.
Both his Instagram and Twitter apps had hundreds of notifications. Wow he must be popular. I pressed on the contacts app and created a new contact.
I put 'Daniel ☕️' and then inserted my number. The tea emoji was so that Joey could remember when we drank our cinnamon chai lattes together.
I gave him his phone back and said:

'Well, I better be off. Thanks for letting me use your phone but I gotta get home."

We both stood up.

"I should get going to." Joey added.

JOEY'S POV:
I was kind of upset that he had to leave even though I had to leave too.

"I should get going too' I told him.

We walked out of the café together and stopped outside the door.

"Well, this was nice." Daniel said.

"Yeah it was. Thanks." I replied.

We both began to walk our separate ways. I was so disappointed that I didn't get a chance to ask for his number. Was I ever going to see him again?! I didn't want to leave him.

"Oh and don't forget to call me, Mr. Graceffa." Daniel shouted after me.

I turned back with a puzzled look on my face but he just carried on walking further and further away.
What did he mean 'call him'?
I didn't have his number?
Why did he have to borrow my phone?
What did he even do on my phone?
I had so many questions that I was longing to be answered. I guess I would have to wait and see what Daniel Preda had up his sleeve.

A/N: YAY! Joey and Daniel meeeettt! I'm so excited to be writing this ☕️ ily ❤️