seven/should i tell them?

DANIEL'S POV:
WHAT did I just do?!
I think I just asked Joey out.
Okay, wow.
I definitely just asked Joey out.
I guess I was super nervous to begin with but it was all worth it because I got myself a dateeee!
I had a few plans for the actual date.
I was hoping Joey would love it.
I had put a lot of thought into what we were gonna do.
But what if Joey hated it?!
It was too late to turn back now so i hoped for the best.

JOEY'S POV:
Daniel just asked me out.
Okay, Joey breatheeeee.
I squealed a little bit and grinned. I was acting like a 4 year old on their birthday.
I was so curious as to what we were gonna do on the date?! Maybe it would just be a normal 'dinner and a movie' date? Considering the way Daniel gave me his number I was guessing it would be something a bit more..... original.
But what should I wear?!
I ran over to my closet, even though the date wasn't for another 24 hours, and began looking through my choices for outfits.
In the end I decided on a white shirt and black skinny jeans. Smart enough I guess? I set out my clothes of choice on the chair next to my desk. I couldn't wait. Excitement was building up inside of me so I decided to sleep.

*THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT*

I woke up in confusion. Something was bothering me. I checked my phone, which was on my bedside table, to see the time.
'6.42 am'
Why was I up so early?!
Something lay at the back of my mind, itching for attention.
I thought hard for a solid 2 minutes. Then it hit me: YouTube.
What was I gonna tell my viewers? I didn't feel comfortable announcing to the entire world that I was going on a date. I don't think Daniel even knew about my YouTube channel. I decided on not vlogging tomorrow so none of my viewers would be curious about where I was going. It felt wrong to be keeping things from them, but I put so much of my life out on the Internet for everyone to see that I felt like it was alright to keep a little something to myself...

A/N:
I'm so sorry for the short chapter but HOLY FRICKIN CRAP YOU GUYS!! Over 200 reads!! I am so happy that people are enjoying what I write. ❤️ I promise that tomorrow I will write a BIG chapter for the date!! 😘