Roomates: Chapter 2

When I woke up, grudgingly rolling over to turn off my alarm clock, Isaac was still asleep. I got up and walked over to the box with my clothes in it, grabbing a pair of jean shorts and a Louisiana State tank top I'd gotten in sophomore year. I'd always wanted to go to this school, even when I was in middle school.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out the make up mirror I'd bought at IKEA a couple of weeks ago. I took my time putting on concealer, blush, golden eyeshadow that I've learned complimented my hazel eyes, eyeliner and mascara. After that I combed through my medium length blonde hair, and straightened the ends, where my hair always flipped in weird directions.

Isaac woke up at 9:30, quickly getting up. He seemed not to care that I was less than 5 feet away from him, and pulled off his basketball shorts, revealing his boxers. He had already been shirtless, so he pulled on a muscle tank and some sweatpants, and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"You wanna come?" He said from the doorway.

"Where?" I asked, also grabbing my toothbrush and paste.

"To the bathroom, of coarse," he smirked, knowing that made me feel awkward "to brush our teeth." He threw his head back laughing, a rich, deep laugh, that made my heart melt a little.

"Oh, sure," I replied, blushing. I followed him to the bathrooms, walking to the sink and brushing my teeth. He hummed while he brushed his, grinning at me a couple of times. I'd grin back at him, toothpaste foam falling from my mouth embarrassingly.

The first day of college school wasn't as bad as I imagined. I met a few girls that are also Journalism majors. I walked to my car parked in the main parking lot and drove to the nearest Arby's, getting a Beef and Cheddar sandwich for dinner.

I walked into my dorm, seeing Isaac munching on a bag of Doritos, and grabbed a can of root beer for my dinner. I sat on my bed and began my first dinner at college.

"Hey, Ash," Isaac said, after rolling his bag of Doritos up and tossing it next to his bed.

"I have a nickname now?" I questioned, even though I felt admired.

"Yea, I hope you don't mind," he smiled a million dollar smile.

"Oh I don't, I've never had a nickname before though," I remember.

"Well now you have!" Isaac seemed to always be shirtless I've noticed that every encounter we've made he was shirtless. The ink that wrapped around his waist was still unidentified, is never seen his back.

"What's your tattoo?" I curiously asked, causing him to stiffen. He pulled on a shirt and stood up, walking over to me. He leaned down really close to me.

"That's none of your fucking business." And with that, he stormed out of the room.

-I'm gonna save the update for when the last 2 chapters get 20 reads and at least 1 vote:))-